RELEASED [SMAPI] Get Dressed

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Jinxiewinxie, Apr 19, 2016.

1. sheetcakeghost

sheetcakeghost Weight of the Sky

Well, if you want the shrine to still have a purpose, you could see if they'll make a version of this mod that still has you pay to change your clothes.

• Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

"Will you sacrifice your first-born to Advize and JInxie in order to change your appearance?"
      - Yes
      - No

Inccubus and XaviiKinz like this.
      • sheetcakeghost

Hey, if they snag my Baby to Junimo they could claim their real baby was spirited away and replaced with this junimo changling. d:

XaviiKinz and Jinxiewinxie like this.
        • mormszzz

mormszzz Void-Bound Voyager

Thank U! :D

• sheetcakeghost

Dang, being able to change shoe color without having to replace the shoecolors.xnb and keeping a thousand different shoes in a chest in your house sure would be nice.

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
            • Jinxiewinxie

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Let me brainstorm a bit on how this might be achievable.

sheetcakeghost likes this.
              • Hitgirl911

Hitgirl911 Pangalactic Porcupine

Hi again! I've been using your mod and it's really awesome! (I can finally chance my clothes every season or every day hahaha!). I have a request though... would it be possible to have skirt # 6 and 8 available for guys?

• Jinxiewinxie

Absolutely! I'll add it to my to-do list ^_^

• Jinxiewinxie

Err, wait a minute. I think skirt 6 is already available for guys. Can you send me a screenshot or two showing the two skirts you're referring to?

• Inccubus

Inccubus Star Wrangler

Well, bloody hell. I guess I'll just go with the original plan and axe the WizardShrine altogether.
                      No sense in having it around if it is entirely inferior.

• sheetcakeghost

If you'll miss spending the money why not always buy 500 gp worth of items from Pierre when you use the mod? I'm sure he'll appreciate your business.

• Jinxiewinxie

Well, I mean... the point of this mod is *because* the available options in game aren't so great =P

• Inccubus

Inccubus Star Wrangler

Well, it's not the money per say.
                            What I was thinking was to have the WizardShrine be the only way to change your sex and not have it do anything else.
                            Then the Dresser would handle everything else.

• Jinxiewinxie

I could um.. remove the gender options, make a new menu that includes the gender options, have that menu pop up at the doctor so you can have a sex change there. ^_^

But I'm lazy and am juggling like 5 projects =P

• sheetcakeghost

Ooo, something to think about if you want to make the mod more immersive later. Though I'd probably make it so the wizard can magically change your gender, rather than imply quick surgery is happening.

• Hitgirl911

Hitgirl911 Pangalactic Porcupine

Hi! I took the screenshots of the skirts I mentioned. Sorry for the confusion, it actually skirt #5 and #8

Capture2.JPG Capture.JPG

• sheetcakeghost

The bases for each gender look so similar (honestly the only changes are the feet and the fact that the girl blushes in certain animations which, heck, boys could blush as they go to sleep, why not?) that it might save everyone a lot of effort and headache if you nixed the gender option entirely, added a way to change the legs/feet, a way to change however you wanted your bathing suit to look, and just used one base for everything. I mean, if you use an identical base for both gender sprites the in game gender wouldn't even change so everyone would get their preferred pronouns and wear whatever the want.

• Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

Females are shorter than males, this is why the textures are different.

On a positive note, I've finally mastered the ability of patching a TileSheet from a .png file in the mod folder. TileSheets can also dynamically have their size increased so mods don't conflict, and any texture modifications people make to their base TileSheets will be present after it is patched. We'll soon be able to have a nicer looking dresser as well as allow people to change how it looks.

GBDetective and sheetcakeghost like this.
                                      • Inccubus

Inccubus Star Wrangler

lol. No worries. ~_^

Out of curiosity is there a known way to attach this mod's effect to a piece of actual furniture that can be moved around as needed?

Last edited: May 19, 2016
                                        • Jinxiewinxie

There's more differences than that. Also, the faces are a bit different (I think its the eyelashes?) and the heights are different.

[​IMG]