RELEASED [SMAPI] Get Dressed

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Jinxiewinxie, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

Just let me know when you finish the flat face accessories file :D

• Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

I'd really like to know what is causing the problem.. much better for my mod to *just work* for every situation. I just wish I knew what was causing your situations. Did you guys download the updated version of my mod? I did have a fix for something that was causing the dresser to be in the wall when you were married (because of where the spouse room gets added on), so maybe its there but being covered by the wall.

EpicAdventure and taintedwheat like this.
      • Zalkyria

• Jinxiewinxie

Here you go! Just replace the one that's in the mod folder currently with this new one. I may make an update to the mod itself so that you can use the config file to switch between flat/round face easier and just include both.

Attached Files:

• Zalkyria

IT WORKS THANK YOU SO MUCH :DDD I loved the round face but it just looks off compared to all the other chracters :rofl:

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
          • Jinxiewinxie

Before my fix, it showed up like this if you had the first upgrade and were married:

[​IMG]

So I thought maybe it was something similar happening. I just can't figure out what would be causing the problem for you two =(

• EpicAdventure

EpicAdventure Zero Gravity Genie

Now it's working here, too.
              Thank you!

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
              • Jinxiewinxie

Wait, wait, its working for you now? lol, I am so confused =P Did you update to the latest version?

• Zalkyria

I have the final upgrade on that save

• EpicAdventure

It worked after I moved the objects away from the wall, and downloaded the new accessories.xnb from this post:
                    http://community.playstarbound.com/...u-to-the-farmhouse.113731/page-5#post-2879531
                    I also played 2 days in Stardew Valley.

Crono traveled in time, and now he's in Stardew Valley:
                    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
                      Jinxiewinxie likes this.
                    • Jinxiewinxie

I'm going to edit my code an
                      Interesting! Did you exit the game a reload? I think that may play a part too.

How its meant to work:

Base house, you're fine, it shows up.
                      First upgrade, it doesn't show up the first day the upgrade is there. If you sleep, (and save), then exit and reload the game, you'll see the dresser.
                      Second upgrade, it doesn't show up the first day the upgrade is there. Have to do that same sleep (and save), then exit and reload process and you'll see the dresser.

• EpicAdventure

Yes I closed the game.
                        I'm glad it's finally working here. :)
                        I have a quick question for you, if I edit some of your blush and lipsticks, could I create bigger things like masks, hats, etc?
                        Or it wouldn't work?

• Jinxiewinxie

You might try copying one of hte other accessories that are there in the base game, and then putting it on top of one of my lipsticks. Then, draw a big thing over it to see how big of a mask you can make (you can tell after you repack the files into an .xnb and then load up the game with your updated .xnb in the mods folder). Once you know what size you can do (like can something be a hat?), you can get to work replacing whatever =)

EpicAdventure likes this.
                          • Jinxiewinxie

I've added an optional file on the nexus for those who use flat-face base farmer bodies and want the lipsticks to be in the right spot for those face types.

• Johnny Melano

Johnny Melano Void-Bound Voyager

This mod is awesome and something i've been waiting since the game was released. I will allow myself to request a feature though, any chance to allow us to save our favorite sets so that we can change clothes in just two or three clicks?

I'd be a lot of help for autists like me who like changing their clothes to go to town, fishing or to the mines.

• Jinxiewinxie

I like that idea! I'll brainstorm it a bit to see if I can get something like that to work or not.

Johnny Melano likes this.
                                • SasuraUchiha

SasuraUchiha Cosmic Narwhal

I just found something... Seems like the accessories are not saving... Everytime I load up my game I have accessory number 1... Even though I used one of yours at saving.

• Jinxiewinxie

Interesting. You should have a folder called psconfigs where your individual saves should have their accessories listed. I've attached a couple images of what it should look like. Have you installed the mod inside the Mods folder in appdata? (the path is something like this C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Mods)

Attached Files:

• SasuraUchiha

SasuraUchiha Cosmic Narwhal

I have that folder... But somehow it does not seem to save anything in it... Here is a screenshot:
                                      screen.png

• Jinxiewinxie

Can you please try deleting the psconfigs folder, then start up the game, select a new accessory, sleep (to save) and then exit the game. Then check that the psconfigs folder was created new and it has your game save's config in it?

Another thing is that on load save screen the game will show a preview of your character without an accessory, but when you load up the character, you should see the accessory on them.