RELEASED [SMAPI] Get Dressed

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Jinxiewinxie, Apr 19, 2016.

1. taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

hey, look i colored the mirror xD
    [​IMG]

Sky303, Jinxiewinxie and Jokerine like this.
    • Dreamcometrue

Dreamcometrue Void-Bound Voyager

Aww,i've been looking this mod but sadly the corner was use for other mod (farmhouse extended with small stove) but great works what you've done <3

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

It shouldnt be to hard for her to add a config option to have it at the other side of the fireplace in first-tier houses....

Dreamcometrue likes this.
        • Tridthaman

Tridthaman Void-Bound Voyager

sorry i have a question
          why i don't have a dresser in my lv3 house but in another save in lv1 house the dresser appear in the right corner

• Jokerine

Jokerine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm also another one of the users who would love to use this but cannot because of the mod that adds a stove right in the same spot. Any chance of having it moved somewhere else? That would be super duper! :)

Acerbicon likes this.
            • Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

I'll work on adding that in this afternoon ^_^ Its only the first house without any upgrades that's an issue, so once you upgrade your house, you'll be fine as well.

Jokerine likes this.
              • Juliet

Juliet Void-Bound Voyager

I just installed this mod. Do I have to upgrade my house again in order for it to appear?

• Jinxiewinxie

No, you should see it right away once you load up the game. Have you just completed a house upgrade? You might try saving and reloading the game to see if the dresser was just confused on where to go with the upgrade.

• Juliet

I upgraded recently. Where exactly does it appear? With this save file I've only just added the kitchen, but here's the bedroom:
                    https://gyazo.com/7c82430e522f0e7caecf993463c5f0ca

• Jinxiewinxie

MOD FILE IS UPDATED! Please download the latest version if you're using a stove mod that places a stove in the corner of the base farmhouse. I've added an option in the config file for stoveInCorner, just set it to true if you already have a stove in that corner and it will add the dresser a few tiles to the left. I've attached a screenshot.

Attached Files:

• Jinxiewinxie

It'll go one tile north of your purple rock trophy. I imagine that once you save, exit, and reload it'll show up for you.

• Jinxiewinxie

I've added a fix for this. Feel free to download the latest version on the nexus and then run the game once. When the config file is generated, you can edit it to read stoveInCorner = true and you'll get to keep your stove and have a dresser a few tiles to left =)

Dreamcometrue likes this.
                          • Jokerine

Jokerine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Woot, thank you for the update! <3

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
                            • Jinxiewinxie

1) So that I could have a nice place to explain why I wanted the mod in the first place
                              2) I SAID WE ARE A TEAM SO EVEN IF I RELEASE SOMETHING AWFUL, IT'LL HAVE YOUR NAME ON IT TOO! So muwahahhaha =P (is that how people with ugly children feel?)

RoastedCoconutz likes this.
                              • SasuraUchiha

SasuraUchiha Cosmic Narwhal

Thanks for that fix! Going to use this now!

Jinxiewinxie likes this.
                                • Juliet

I did update the mod, reload, and move everything out of the way but it's still not showing up unfortunately :(

• Jinxiewinxie

Hmm, are you placing the mod in the right place? Are you seeing any errors in the SMAPI console? Do you mind if sharing a .zip of your save file so I can test myself if there is something specific going on?

• Juliet

• Jinxiewinxie

So strange. So.. you have the first house upgrade and you're not married, correct? How many days since the upgrade has it been? Are you currently on the day that the upgrade completed overnight? Or did you try sleeping for the night and saving so its a new day and then exiting and loading that save?

• Juliet

1) It's been about 5-ish days since the upgrade.
                                        2) I did try sleeping, saving, and reloading the game.
                                        3) I'm going to try taking everything out of the bedroom after I complete this day and see what happens.