RELEASED [SMAPI] Fast Animations

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. arscapelo

arscapelo Space Hobo

Please let us enable the eating confirmation dialog as an option! I ate a starfruit wine AND an ancient wine accidentally...

lyrael_rayne and dollbae like this.
    • lyrael_rayne

lyrael_rayne Big Damn Hero

I'm with arscapelo. Not having the eat confirmation is enough for me not to install the mod because that dialog saves so much of my produce.

Tinybillow likes this.
      • lyrael_rayne

lyrael_rayne Big Damn Hero

@arscapelo looks like setting the speed for the eating animation to zero will restore the eating confirmation, but obviously the eating animation will also not be sped up. Still allows using the fast geodes and whatnot.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Tinybillow and anothersarah like this.
        • Ichimatsu

Ichimatsu Pangalactic Porcupine

I always go around town with a sickle in hand so as to avoid accidentally eating/gifting important stuff, so I actually didn't mind the fact the mod skipped the confirmation. I've now come to love the change: I can binge on cave carrots in peace now when mining, lol.

• Rubii

Rubii Aquatic Astronaut

I just had to reload a save after accidentally eating the last item i needed to finish the community center when opening door to go hand it in.

so looking forward to that update :D

Tinybillow likes this.
            • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Fast Animations 1.4 is now available! Changes in this release:
              • Updated to SMAPI 2.1.
              • Switched to SMAPI update checks.
              • Skipping the eat/drink confirmation is now optional and disabled by default.
              Feedback, bug reports, and suggestions are welcome here!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
                anothersarah likes this.
              • Greavox

Greavox Space Hobo

Hello,

With [SMAPI] SMAPI 2.3 with Stardew Valley 1.2.31 on Microsoft Windows 10 Famille, I have [03:03:37 TRACE SMAPI] Fast Animations uses deprecated code (IReflectionHelper.GetPrivate* is deprecated since SMAPI 2.3).

Thank for this mod : geode and Clint are my friends again ^^

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Thanks @Greavox. No need to worry, I'll be updating Fast Animations long before that API is removed. :)

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• trung111993

trung111993 Intergalactic Tourist

@Pathoschild are there any faster tool animations like watering or plowing or cutting or smashing ?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@trung111993 Not currently, though I do plan to add that in a future version.

• genman

genman Subatomic Cosmonaut

@Pathoschild
                        tutorial from page : https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Modding:SMAPI_compatibility

⚠ broken, open its manifest.json file in a text editor, and change its UniqueID field to "mralbobo.ToolCharging".

Just add an necessary UniqueID field.
                        Here is the exactly the way to solve the incompatibility for mod toolcharging.:geek:
                        So,this toolcharging mod has been fixed.

But I still have another wish:
                        could you make SMAPI support another mod "Relationships Enhanced "(Here it is https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/smapi-relationships-enhanced.128902/)
                        This mod is also incompatible with SMAPI anymore , I'm sure that this is the only mod that modify the friendship inveolved increasing making friend difficult,not like remove friend decay.

Unfortunately this mod is not open-source,so I cannot fix it in anyway(at least it is out of my capacity).
                        May be it is only you ,the SMAPI author,that can fix this mod.
                        Dear Mr. Pathoschild ,you are my last hope.
                        Could you please make "relationship mod " compatible in further smapi version?:cry::cry:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Hi @genman. Unfortunately I can't update that mod since it's not open-source. You can submit a modding idea here if you'd like a modder to recreate an open-source version.

• genman

genman Subatomic Cosmonaut

@Pathoschild
                            Thanks for your suggestion , now there is really a generous modder has made this , the one I desire, in few days.I'm very joyful now.:DD
                            I will never get this mod without posting message at modding idea site.:boo:
                            All I want to do is to thank you again!

Pathoschild likes this.
                            • BentFX

BentFX Cosmic Narwhal

Hey, @Pathoschild. I'm curious, is there any way to kill the "You've found a lost book" pop-up? If it just played the *whoof* noise, and scrolled the message on the lower left, like when you get one in a treasure chest, it would be so much less annoying.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@BentFX Sure, should be possible. I just figured it didn't happen often enough that players would want it.

• BentFX

BentFX Cosmic Narwhal

I'd sure like to see that pop-up go away. Another thing I'd like is a keyboard bind to fast eat, that way you can keep the confirmation box to keep from right clicking and accidentally eating a puffer fish, but can spam the keyboard to woof down a stack of spring onions. It's the best of both worlds.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard