RELEASED [SMAPI] Extended Minecart 1.8.1

Minecarts on your farm and in the desert!

1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Hmm, for now I will have to guess that extended minecarts is not compatible with returning to title screen, I will see if it is something I can fix without much issue, but I cannot promise anything right now.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• DDGamer

DDGamer Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks m8, I've been working around it by simply exiting completely and reloading in the rare instance that I need to trash a game day.

• DDGamer

DDGamer Void-Bound Voyager

So far it has never failed to load the extra minecart locations. Cheers for a successful quick fix.

• ClockworkSeraphim

ClockworkSeraphim Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure if this is the right place, i’m new here haha.

I love this mod to pieces, but I ran into an error today. I forgot that I unloaded my inventory for the flower dance the day before and no longer carried coal with me, as i usually do for the carts.

So when I went to use the cart by the bus station it prompted me to refuel, i clicked no because I didn’t have any coal, but it just me in a loop of the dialogue popping up over and over, clicking yes or no kept the dialogue screen popping up and up, i had to force quit the game to even do anything else :(

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Please provide your https://log.smapi.io

• ClockworkSeraphim

I think I fixed it on my own, or just got lucky.

Turns out it was just when I was using a controller that I couldn't click out, when using keyboard/mouse I'm able to get out of the screen.

Gonna keep coal on me at all times now just in case!

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I am afraid controller support is iffy, due to modding not being available on consoles, and the nature of modding making it so playing on the PC with a controller makes a lot of mods unusable.

• ClockworkSeraphim

I seem to be lucky, then, besides this one mod I’ve not had a lot of problems with playing with a controller, thankfully!

Thank you for the swift offer for help! I really appreciate all you do for the Stardew Modding Community!

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

We try to keep controllers in mind when possible, but at times issues will happen simply because bug-testing is already a PITA without having to repeat it with a controller, especially when most of us modders rarely if ever use a controller for SDV.

• arokken

arokken Void-Bound Voyager

Hi Entoarox, sorry for ask this. Can i add another destination with my custom map?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Custom destinations are currently not supported, once 1.3 support is added I can see about designing a way to have them.

• Inalleon

Inalleon Phantasmal Quasar

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I do not support the beta, if you want full mod capabilities, use the release version.

• Okamifan1

Okamifan1 Void-Bound Voyager

1.3 is now out, and it has broken the mod, just thought I'd mention it.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I am aware, once I have time I will start work on updating.

Beon likes this.
                              • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Extended Minecart 1.7.3 is now available! (For Stardew Valley 1.3.30+ only.)

Release notes:
                                • Updated for Stardew Valley 1.3.
                                • Fixed Linux/Mac compatibility.
                                • Removed custom update checks; replaced by standard SMAPI update alerts.
                                • Refactored internally.
                                (It's only on Nexus since I don't have access to update the Chucklefish mod page, but Entoarox is welcome to upload it here too.)

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Stone Cold Jane Austen

Stone Cold Jane Austen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

On days when the night market is present, the beach minecart doesn't show up, and using carts to travel to the beach during that time leaves the player stuck behind a piece of debris on the ground.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

This is because the mod doesnt see the night market map as the same map.

Further, while the night market works different from most festivals, I cannot promise that using the minecart to travel there wont break anything - so you shouldnt.
                                    (Festivals are finicky to begin with, and the night market works a lot different from the other festivals.)