RELEASED [SMAPI] Ento's home of Abandoned Mods

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Entoarox, Oct 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

2. Rhapsodes

Rhapsodes Title Not Found

3. Rosalie

Rosalie Cosmic Narwhal

it works every now and then for me, sometimes I see the notifications for the day and other times I don't (like I missed a birthday even when I was watching for the notification, checked the calendar and there was a birthday)
    *shrugs* maybe it's just me

• Redbel

Redbel Void-Bound Voyager

Is it possible for you to help with the extended fridge mod? thank you!

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

When reporting crashes, please make sure you are using the VERY latest version of SMAPI and the patched mods, if you are certain of both, then make sure to include your log (Found in `%appdata%/stardewvalley/errorlogs`) as I cannot fix a problem I do not know the cause of!

• Jenny_L

Jenny_L Space Hobo

When I downloaded the mods on nexus.com,it crashed when press "I" or "P".
          And then I just downloaded the mods from this website,it worked! I was so happy!
          Thank you so much

• ekffie

ekffie Phantasmal Quasar

• CoolFangs

CoolFangs Void-Bound Voyager

• Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

Make sure you are using the latest version of Smapi of 40.1.2.

• prince_medion

prince_medion Void-Bound Voyager

Could you patch the extended fridge mod? please?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

The author is still active and working on it themselves, thus the mod does not qualify in any way for being given a temporary home.

• Trestkon

Trestkon Void-Bound Voyager

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

CJB Cheats menu contains social editing functionality, I suggest using that for now, While I wish otherwise, I do not have the time to update every mod out there myself.

• Thecheesepolice

Thecheesepolice Orbital Explorer

Hello I was wondering if you could update the CJB show item sell price mod? It's so useful and I really miss it. Thanks a lot! :)

• Ladysarajane

This mod works for me. Make sure you are using SMAPI 40.1.2.. on the Github, it is under 40.1.1 but if you go to download, the updated 40.1.2 is there.

• Trestkon

Oh alright I understand, I didn't know CJB cheats had that, I used social editor mainly to find people, thanks for the pointer.

While I'm at it, would you happen to know a specific mod where I can locate people easier? It's been a while and I'm not sure again what exactly is the stable at the moment, unless CJB cheats does it too?

• Thecheesepolice

Thecheesepolice Orbital Explorer

Oh alright. I updated it first and then again last night but I deleted the mod in between the first and second update. Thanks!

• Ladysarajane

Try NPC Map Locations mod. It has been updated. http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/npc-map-locations-mod.112369/

Trestkon likes this.
                            • Trestkon

• Dakmordian

Dakmordian Phantasmal Quasar

Look, I realize you're a bit swamped, but I was using the latest version of SMAPI and the patched Sprinkler mod. I know that this wasn't specifically at me, but I also know I'm not the only person who has mentioned the Scarecrow part of the mod isn't fully working. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just trying to get my problem acknowledged instead of brushed aside.

There's no error log cause it's not crashing or giving me an error, it's simply not doing anything.