RELEASED [SMAPI] Entoarox Framework 2.4.0

Makes stardew modding easier!

1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

SDV has flags for that itself that the condition system hooks into.
    The flags for each of the completed bundles are as such:
    ccPantry, ccCraftsRoom, ccFishTank, ccBoilerRoom, ccVault, ccBulletin, to check if the player is a jojo member and using joja to complete their tasks, use the `JojaMember` flag.
    I will see about adding more complex condition support for the community center, but currently these will have to do.

The reason the documentation does not include them is because these are SDV flags, rather then custom conditions, the condition system simply checks SDV flags if none of its conditions match.

• TenkoKuugen

TenkoKuugen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It would be great if you could add that info to the documentation just to have it all in one place.

And, no, these will absolutely do. Individual bundles is pointless imo.
      What is the flag for the entire CC being done? Since the shop extender can only contain 4 flags and you would need to check all 6 if there is no combined CCdone flag.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I honestly have no clue if one exists for that, as I have never needed to use such a thing! 0_0

• TenkoKuugen

Could you make such a condition then?
          I mean, the condition would just be an umbrella condition, so to speak. It could check against CCRefurbished and it could just check if that is true by checking if all other six bundle places are finished.
          This is basically as close to a "post-game" condition we can get.

Entoarox likes this.
          • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I will look at adding a new condition that gives more fine-grain control over what tasks have been completed without using up a ton of conditions.

• TenkoKuugen

Such a post-game flag condition would be really nice to gate additional content behind completion of vanilla content.

• Sable19

Sable19 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong, but after installing this and loading up a previous save game, I'm getting an error and the game completely freezes. I've included my log so any help would be appreciated. I'm not sure if it's interfering with another mod I have, but if so I'll work with it.

[12:17:54 INFO SMAPI] SMAPI 1.6 with Stardew Valley 1.11 on Microsoft Windows N
                T 6.2.9200.0
                [12:17:54 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading SMAPI...
                [12:17:54 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading game...
                [12:17:55 DEBUG SMAPI] Loading mods...
                [12:17:55 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: Entoarox Framework by Entoarox, v1.6.1 | A fr
                amework to make stardew modding easier!
                [12:17:55 INFO Entoarox Framework] Framework has finished!
                [12:17:55 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: Advanced Location Loader by Entoarox, v1.2.2
                | Get your content into stardew without replacing any xnb files.
                [12:17:55 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: ChestsAnywhere by Pathoschild, v1.8.1 | Acces
                s your chests from anywhere.
                [12:17:55 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: CJB Cheats Menu by CJ Bok, v1.13 | Simple in-
                game cheats menu!
                [12:17:55 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: CJB Item Spawner by CJ Bok, v1.6 | Simple in-
                game Item Spawner!
                [12:17:56 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: Daily Notifications by dreamsicl, v1.1 | Noti
                fies you of any events today.
                [12:17:56 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: Experience Bars by spacechase0, v1.0.1 | Show
                s experience bars in the top-left corner.
                [12:17:56 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: Farm Expansion Mod by Advize, v2.0.5 | Expand
                s the farm by adding a new farmable location accessible from the west end of you
                r farm.
                [12:17:56 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: GiftTasteHelper by Tyler, v1.1 | Displays NPC
                gift tastes in a handy tooltip.
                [12:17:56 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: InstantGeode by Basicallymeatthispoint, v1.12
                | Instant Geodes
                InstantGeode has loaded!
                [12:17:56 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: NPC Map Locations Mod by Bouhm, v1.2 | Shows
                NPC locations on the map
                [12:17:56 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: Modder Serialization Utility by Advize, v0.1
                | Allows mods to include types for serialization.
                [12:17:56 INFO SMAPI] Loaded mod: Trainer Mod by Zoryn, v1.0 | Registers severa
                l commands to use. Most commands are trainer-like in that they offer forms of ch
                eating.
                [12:17:56 DEBUG SMAPI] Loaded 13 mods.
                [12:17:56 DEBUG SMAPI] Starting game...
                [12:17:56 DEBUG Advanced Location Loader] Loading location mods into memory...
                [12:17:56 WARN Advanced Location Loader] Was unable to load any location mods,
                if you do not have any installed yet you can ignore this message
                [12:17:57 DEBUG SMAPI] Starting console...
                [12:17:57 INFO SMAPI] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usa
                ge
                Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 413150
                Steam_SetMinidumpSteamID: Caching Steam ID: 76561197983103679 [API loaded no]
                [12:19:42 ERROR SMAPI] An error occured in the base update loop: System.InvalidO
                perationException: There is an error in XML document (3, 1902164). ---> System.I
                nvalidOperationException: The specified type was not recognized: name='FarmExten
                sion', namespace='', at <GameLocation xmlns=''>.
                at Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderSaveGa
                me.Read90_GameLocation(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
                me.Read136_SaveGame(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
                me.Read137_SaveGame()
                --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
                at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader xmlReader, St
                ring encodingStyle, XmlDeserializationEvents events)
                at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(Stream stream)
                at StardewValley.SaveGame.<getLoadEnumerator>d__51.MoveNext()
                at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateTitleScreen(GameTime time)
                at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime)
                at StardewModdingAPI.Inheritance.SGame.Update(GameTime gameTime) in D:\source
                \_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Inheritance\SGame.cs:line 334

• TenkoKuugen

Is that farm expansion mode even up to date? Wasn't that outdated for 1.1?

• Sable19

Sable19 Void-Bound Voyager

I removed every mod and it still wouldn't work. It will let me start a new game but not load my previous files.

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

Saves where Advize's Seralizer Utility (and by extension, the Farm Expansion) will no longer work with 1.1 - even back in 1.07, if you removed the Serializer, you had to do some save editing to make the save work again because of how it worked.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Master Astronaut

CTD with version 1.6.3. Here's the funny thing... it's only doing it when I get to instance selection. it gets to the splash page. Then I click 'load', and THEN it crashes, before I select which instance I wish to use.

For stability's sake, I've removed ALL from the mod lineup, still does it. Here's the crash log. I can't make heads nor tails out of what is causing the crash to desktop. There's some security issues with Linux not liking programs trying to help themselves to web hosting, but that's always been in there.

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I'm sorry, but the errors in that log do not reference EntoaroxFramework at all, so I cannot confirm that it is involved in the issue.

• springacres

springacres Phantasmal Quasar

Tried installing it yesterday, and the game loaded fine, but as it was loading I noticed red text in the Terminal saying something about errors with the Entoarox framework. (I'm on a Mac)

Here's the error log:

Attached Files:

• MandreakMardella

MandreakMardella Void-Bound Voyager

Wasn't sure where exactly to post this. Unable to load save file after updating ALL and Framework. I updated SMAPI and the other mods it said were outdated.

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

The Cellar extension has a bug, previous versions of ALL themselves had a bug that hid this fact.

Next, you still have the old config for Shop Expander, delete that so the new format can generate.

• springacres

springacres Phantasmal Quasar

This just occurred to me... is it possible that my issue was related to my having just the Ent Framework installed, with no mods that used it?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Most likely that is the case, but your issue is not a fatal one, despite the error message it will work just fine.

• ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Master Astronaut

With SMAPI 1.7 and the more verbose error reporting, I now have this to share

Code:
                                      [20:53:30 ERROR SMAPI] Couldn't load mod for manifest '/home/shneekey/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/Stardew Valley/Mods/AdvancedLocationLoader/manifest.json': an error occurred while loading the target DLL.
                                      System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'EntoaroxFramework, Version=1.6.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
                                      File name: 'EntoaroxFramework, Version=1.6.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
                                        at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) <0x414a80b0 + 0x000a3> in <filename unknown>:0
                                        at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceMono (Boolean nonPublic) <0x415149f0 + 0x00137> in <filename unknown>:0
                                        at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow (Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark& stackMark) <0x41514980 + 0x00053> in <filename unknown>:0
                                        at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor (Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark& stackMark) <0x415148e0 + 0x0005f> in <filename unknown>:0
                                        at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, Boolean nonPublic) <0x415147c0 + 0x000a3> in <filename unknown>:0
                                        at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) <0x41596db0 + 0x0000f> in <filename unknown>:0
                                        at System.Reflection.Assembly.CreateInstance (System.String typeName, Boolean ignoreCase) <0x41637650 + 0x00047> in <filename unknown>:0
                                        at System.Reflection.Assembly.CreateInstance (System.String typeName) <0x41637620 + 0x00013> in <filename unknown>:0
                                        at StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods () <0x4156b270 + 0x01dcf> in <filename unknown>:0