RELEASED [SMAPI] Entoarox Framework 2.4.0

Makes stardew modding easier!

1. ekffie

ekffie Phantasmal Quasar

saw that you released a new version today and wanted to download it - Chrome blocked it as malicious .. who knows what it meant to recognize. just wanted to let you know basically :) thank for your good and unbelivable amount of work you put into here

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

For now I suggest installing AdvancedLocationLoader while I add this to the "to fix" list for entoFramework.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Do you have any information as to why chrome deems it malicious? :S
        (And is it actually chrome and not your anti-virus? Some of the more mainstream ones such as norton seem to not like mods that do certain reflection things...)

• simdebster

simdebster Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Okay, so I added the ALL and started the game. The following red text scrolled past in the command window:

[01:24:01.125 PM] Failed to load mod 'E:\Games\GOG.com\Stardew Valley 111 Modded

\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\AdvancedLocationLoader.dll'. Exception details:

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'Entoarox.Framework.EntoFramework

.Version'.

at Entoarox.AdvancedLocationLoader.AdvancedLocationLoader.Entry(Object[] obje

cts)

at StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods() in Z:\Projects\SMAPI\src\StardewModdi

ngAPI\Program.cs:line 337

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

I'm having some warp issues with the framework. I updated to the beta 2 version of ALL last night but went to edit todsy and found that my warps had been deleted from my manifest. Of course I had a backup but went back to a previous version for the time being and it worked.

• simdebster

I am still having the exact same error as before with version 1.41. "Field not found." Is it possible that there is a hard-coded path somewhere? Just a suggestion.

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Uninstall ALL again >_<

I had forgotten that the latest ALL release was not updated to detect the updated version system in EntoFramework >_<
                Yeah, the manifest converter in the current ALL beta has issues with warps still, its been fixed in source, havent had time to release a new beta yet >_<

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

Thanks for clarifying. Excited to dig into the new features!

• Destany89

Destany89 Cosmic Narwhal

Was the last version of this causing things to be invisible? Like casks and Emilys parrot and when I change the color of a chest?

• Ainzoal

Ainzoal Ketchup Robot

So I copied the framework folder into the Mods folder in Smapi and this shows up in the console

[​IMG]

Also when I close the game the console stays up until I close it myself with the X. SO yeah anyone know why it's doing this?

• simdebster

I took out ALL which I was not using, but now the original error is back.

Attached Files:

• ekffie

ekffie Phantasmal Quasar

unfortunatly not. It was definetly chrome version 54.0.284071 m 64bit the download started and than the icon of the download in the bottom bar changed to !EntoaraxFramewok was blocked because it is potentially malicious. by clicking on why you come to chromes explanations for the normal user but no technical explanation - I was looking for that myself. When this happens you have no other option but to let the download be deleted, though of course you can copy the temporary version and rename it. it definitly was not bitdefender - I will stay away from Norton as far as I can ;-)

The new version downloads fine again..

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Of course, makes as much sense as anything I guess.... :S

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Ok... That makes absolutely no sense at all but I will see about getting it to work properly.... >_<

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• simdebster

No red text in the command window on loading. Yeah! Thank you!

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• zyymurgy

zyymurgy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]
                                  An error for you, and an error for Siv, it seems.

Just updated ALL and the framework and it's giving me this -- and my greenhouse door won't open any more. (I use the 2cute greenhouse mod, plus 23 others; can post the list if needed.)

Ainzoal likes this.
                                  • Ainzoal

Ainzoal Ketchup Robot

Can confirm that this applies to the unmodified greenhouse as well

MysticTempest likes this.