RELEASED [SMAPI] Entoarox Framework 2.4.0

Makes stardew modding easier!

1. mikeloeven

mikeloeven Big Damn Hero

I just updated from 1.8.0 to 2.0.6 and when I opened the game it could not detect any save files. Rolling back to 1.8.0 allowed the game to see the save files again. Anyone seen this before and know how to make the save file visible when running 2.0.6?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

*Ahum*, PATHOS? >_> I did the hard work on that! :O

Xuomi likes this.
      • Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

WHOPS, Entoarox did the hard work on that! :p

• Haindash

Haindash Aquatic Astronaut

• anothersarah

anothersarah Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm guessing you're running a Mac? (Or Linux.)

I don't think there's anything that can be done about it on the user end at this time, except rolling back. (Which does mean MorePets, instead of MoreAnimals.)

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I am afraid this is a known issue, the only solution is to run StardewModdingAPI.exe using the mono runtime rather then the bundled runtime that is provided by SDV.

• qtrnevermore14

qtrnevermore14 Space Hobo

New to modding, so please have some patience..I'm slow-- I am currently trying to use a mod called "SleepyEye" that allows the purchase of a tent in game. The mod requires Entoarox Framework to work properly, but after installing and extracting both mods to the correct folders, and starting up Stardew Valley with SMAPI, the log says that the SleepyEye mod stills needs other mods installed..even though it also acknowledged that the Entoarox Framework mod was present and it was apparently working fine. Not sure if this is a problem with Entoarox or the other mod. Any help?------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              [21:22:08 DEBUG SMAPI] Mods go here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods
              [21:22:08 TRACE SMAPI] Log started at 2017-12-30T03:22:08 UTC
              [21:22:08 TRACE SMAPI] Overriding content manager...
              [21:22:08 TRACE SMAPI] Starting game...
              [21:22:11 TRACE SMAPI] Detecting common issues...
              [21:22:11 TRACE SMAPI] Loading mod metadata...
              [21:22:11 TRACE SMAPI] Loading mods...
              [21:22:11 TRACE SMAPI] Loading Entoarox Framework from !EntoaroxFramework\EntoaroxFramework.dll...
              [21:22:12 TRACE SMAPI] Loading System.ValueTuple.dll...
              [21:22:12 TRACE SMAPI] Detected possible save serialiser change (StardewValley.SaveGame.serializer field) in assembly EntoaroxFramework.dll.
              [21:22:12 WARN SMAPI] Entoarox Framework seems to change the save serialiser. It may change your saves in such a way that they won't work without this mod in the future.
              [21:22:12 TRACE SMAPI] Detected possible save serialiser change (StardewValley.SaveGame.farmerSerializer field) in assembly EntoaroxFramework.dll.
              [21:22:12 TRACE SMAPI] Detected possible save serialiser change (StardewValley.SaveGame.locationSerializer field) in assembly EntoaroxFramework.dll.
              [21:22:12 TRACE SMAPI] Loading EntoaroxFramework.dll...
              [21:22:12 TRACE SMAPI] Loading Console Commands from ConsoleCommands\ConsoleCommands.dll...
              [21:22:12 TRACE SMAPI] Loading Sleepy Eye from SleepyEye\SleepyEye.dll...
              [21:22:12 TRACE SMAPI] Failed: it requires mods which aren't installed (spacechase0.SpaceCore).

[21:22:12 ERROR SMAPI] Skipped 1 mods:
              [21:22:12 ERROR SMAPI] Sleepy Eye 1.0.1 because it requires mods which aren't installed (spacechase0.SpaceCore).

[21:22:12 INFO SMAPI] Loaded 2 mods:
              [21:22:12 INFO SMAPI] Console Commands 2.3 by SMAPI | Adds SMAPI console commands that let you manipulate the game.
              [21:22:12 INFO SMAPI] Entoarox Framework 2.0.6 by Entoarox | A collection of API's to make modding easier

[21:22:12 TRACE SMAPI] Invalidating cached assets for new editors & loaders...
              [21:22:12 TRACE SMAPI] Invalidated 0 cache entries.
              [21:22:12 TRACE SMAPI] Context: locale set to en.
              [21:22:12 INFO SMAPI] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage
              [21:22:12 TRACE SMAPI] Checking for updates...
              [21:22:12 TRACE SMAPI] SMAPI okay.
              [21:22:12 TRACE SMAPI] Checking 1 mod update keys. 1 mods have no update keys: Entoarox Framework.
              [21:22:14 TRACE Console.Out] Stardew version:1.2

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

you need SpaceCore to use the mod too.

• qtrnevermore14

qtrnevermore14 Space Hobo

Well I downloaded it and this happened..----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  [21:37:43 INFO SMAPI] SMAPI 2.3 with Stardew Valley 1.2.33 on Microsoft Windows 10 Home
                  [21:37:43 DEBUG SMAPI] Mods go here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods
                  [21:37:43 TRACE SMAPI] Log started at 2017-12-30T03:37:43 UTC
                  [21:37:43 TRACE SMAPI] Overriding content manager...
                  [21:37:43 TRACE SMAPI] Starting game...
                  [21:37:46 TRACE SMAPI] Detecting common issues...
                  [21:37:46 TRACE SMAPI] Loading mod metadata...
                  [21:37:46 TRACE SMAPI] Loading mods...
                  [21:37:46 TRACE SMAPI] Loading Entoarox Framework from !EntoaroxFramework\EntoaroxFramework.dll...
                  [21:37:47 TRACE SMAPI] Loading System.ValueTuple.dll...
                  [21:37:47 TRACE SMAPI] Detected possible save serialiser change (StardewValley.SaveGame.serializer field) in assembly EntoaroxFramework.dll.
                  [21:37:47 WARN SMAPI] Entoarox Framework seems to change the save serialiser. It may change your saves in such a way that they won't work without this mod in the future.
                  [21:37:47 TRACE SMAPI] Detected possible save serialiser change (StardewValley.SaveGame.farmerSerializer field) in assembly EntoaroxFramework.dll.
                  [21:37:47 TRACE SMAPI] Detected possible save serialiser change (StardewValley.SaveGame.locationSerializer field) in assembly EntoaroxFramework.dll.
                  [21:37:47 TRACE SMAPI] Loading EntoaroxFramework.dll...
                  [21:37:47 TRACE SMAPI] Loading Console Commands from ConsoleCommands\ConsoleCommands.dll...
                  [21:37:47 TRACE SMAPI] Loading SpaceCore from SpaceCore\SpaceCore.dll...
                  [21:37:47 TRACE SMAPI] Loading TiledNet.dll...
                  [21:37:47 TRACE SMAPI] Detected game patcher (Harmony.HarmonyInstance type) in assembly 0Harmony.dll.
                  [21:37:47 WARN SMAPI] SpaceCore patches the game, which may impact game stability. If you encounter problems, try removing this mod first.
                  [21:37:47 TRACE SMAPI] Loading 0Harmony.dll...
                  [21:37:47 TRACE SMAPI] Detected game patcher (Harmony.HarmonyInstance type) in assembly SpaceCore.dll.
                  [21:37:47 TRACE SMAPI] Loading SpaceCore.dll...
                  [21:37:47 TRACE SMAPI] Loading Sleepy Eye from SleepyEye\SleepyEye.dll...
                  [21:37:47 TRACE SMAPI] Rewrote SleepyEye.dll to fix Mod::Entry...

[21:37:47 INFO SMAPI] Loaded 4 mods:
                  [21:37:47 INFO SMAPI] Console Commands 2.3 by SMAPI | Adds SMAPI console commands that let you manipulate the game.
                  [21:37:47 INFO SMAPI] Entoarox Framework 2.0.6 by Entoarox | A collection of API's to make modding easier
                  [21:37:47 INFO SMAPI] Sleepy Eye 1.0.1 by spacechase0 | Sleep here. Sleep there. Sleep anywhere!.
                  [21:37:47 INFO SMAPI] SpaceCore 1.0.5 by spacechase0 | ...

[21:37:48 ERROR SMAPI] Sleepy Eye failed on entry and might not work correctly. Technical details:
                  Failed loading type 'Entoarox.Framework.EntoFramework': System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Entoarox.Framework.EntoFramework' from assembly 'EntoaroxFramework, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
                  at SleepyEye.Mod.Entry(IModHelper helper)
                  at StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods(IModMetadata[] mods, JsonHelper jsonHelper, SContentManager contentManager) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Program.cs:line 792
                  [21:37:48 TRACE SMAPI] Invalidating cached assets for new editors & loaders...
                  [21:37:48 TRACE SMAPI] Invalidated 0 cache entries.
                  [21:37:48 TRACE SMAPI] Context: locale set to en.
                  [21:37:48 INFO SMAPI] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage
                  [21:37:48 TRACE SMAPI] Checking for updates...
                  [21:37:48 TRACE SMAPI] SMAPI okay.
                  [21:37:48 TRACE SMAPI] Checking 2 mod update keys. 1 mods have no update keys: Entoarox Framework.
                  [21:37:50 TRACE Console.Out] Stardew version:1.2
                  [21:38:47 TRACE Console.Out] gameMode was 'titleScreenGameMode (0)', set to 'loadingMode (6)'.
                  [21:38:47 TRACE Console.Out] getLoadEnumerator('Nevermore_147286868')
                  [21:38:52 TRACE SpaceCore] Event: OnBlankSave
                  [21:38:54 TRACE Console.Out] gameMode was 'loadingMode (6)', set to 'playingGameMode (3)'.
                  [21:38:54 TRACE SMAPI] Context: loaded saved game 'Nevermore_147286868', starting winter 17 Y3.
                  [21:39:25 DEBUG Entoarox Framework] EF.ME.ActionTriggered(Billboard)
                  [21:39:40 DEBUG Entoarox Framework] EF.ME.ActionTriggered(Garbage)
                  [21:41:08 DEBUG Entoarox Framework] EF.ME.ActionTriggered(LockedDoorWarp)
                  [21:41:37 DEBUG Entoarox Framework] EF.ME.ActionTriggered(LockedDoorWarp)
                  [21:41:45 DEBUG Entoarox Framework] EF.ME.ActionTriggered(LockedDoorWarp)
                  [21:41:49 DEBUG Entoarox Framework] EF.ME.ActionTriggered(Buy)

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

do you have the newest update of SleepyEye, SAMPI, and Entoarox Framework? If so than I can not do any more. That is all that I know to do.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

How about you visit the issue section for the Sleepy Eye mod as *that* is the mod having problems.... it would likely solve your issue a lot better then asking here since this has absolutely nothing to do with my mod....

• jett530

jett530 Orbital Explorer

Lol sorry this gonna sound stupid but where is the console in Entoarox? I installed a mod called No Joja ruin and it require to type "ef_bushreset" in the console provided by entoarox and i can't find it anywhere in the folder besides some dll and json file. I'm using the 2.0.6 version. Tks.

• anothersarah

anothersarah Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The command is provided by EF, but the console is just the (probably black) SMAPI window that comes up when you start your modded game :) You can type into it.

• Zorena

Zorena Poptop Tamer

Easier fishing quit working when I installed this.

• jett530

jett530 Orbital Explorer

Tks. I tried it in the past didnt work so it made me really confused. Just did a double check, turned out i get the command wrong :(

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

log or it didnt happen. https://log.smapi.io

• MrTea

MrTea Intergalactic Tourist

I cant figure out how to get this to work. i have smapi 2.3 and im using SDVMM V3.1g and every time i launch the game i get this error message: [SMAPI] Entoarox Framework 2.0.6 because its unique ID 'Entoarox.EntoaroxFramework' is used by multiple mods (Entoarox Framework, Entoarox Framework, Entoarox Framework, Entoarox Framework, Entoarox Framework). does anyone know a fix for this?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@MrTea It sounds like you have five separate copies of Entoarox Framework in your Mods folder. Make sure you only have one.

• MrTea

MrTea Intergalactic Tourist

thanks! that worked

• ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Master Astronaut

Odd thing I ran into with 2.0.6...

[SMAPI] Skipped 1 mod:
                                        [SMAPI] Entoarox Framework 2.0.6 because its DLL has no 'Mod' subclass.