RELEASED [SMAPI] Entoarox Framework 2.4.0

Makes stardew modding easier!

1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

The issue affects Entoarox Framework, not SMAPI; it will probably happen with either SMAPI version. (Feel free to try it and let us know, though.)

• WoosterUK

WoosterUK Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'll double-check; it *was* working, right up until I upgraded to SMAPI 2.2. (The reference to mods broken in 2.1 was as I had reported Climates of Ferngill, which was affected by the code that added .xnb to files that didn't need it.)

• WoosterUK

WoosterUK Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yep, you're right:

Entoarox Framework 1.8.0 + Faster Paths 1.3.1 works in both SMAPI 2.1 and 2.2.
        Entoarox Framework 2.0.6 + Faster Paths 1.3.3 fails in both SMAPI 2.1 and 2.2.

I'll stick with downgraded versions of EF, FP and XNB-L for now.

jekl likes this.
        • DragonDreads

DragonDreads Phantasmal Quasar

I'm having a slight issue with screen jumping. In the log when the screen begins to jump it registers as an attempted warp of some sort. Only I'm in town just running or on my tractor. This is a recent occurrence. Attached is the latest SMAPI log.

[15:07:32 DEBUG Entoarox Framework] EF.ME.ActionTriggered(Warp)

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

That line means that EF detected a warp tile action being triggered, the fact that nothing actually happend is really confusing :S

• pc18

pc18 Void-Bound Voyager

I get this error when I try to run it:
              p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #ff3b1e; background-color: #ffffff} span.s1 {font-variant-ligatures: no-common-ligatures}

[SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader failed on entry and might not work correctly. Technical details:

System.BadImageFormatException: Could not resolve field token 0x040001c1

File name: 'EntoaroxFramework'

at Entoarox.AdvancedLocationLoader.ModEntry.Entry (IModHelper helper) <0x16b028600 + 0x00205> in <filename unknown>:0

at StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods (StardewModdingAPI.Framework.IModMetadata[] mods, StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Serialisation.JsonHelper jsonHelper, StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SContentManager contentManager) <0x16af89030 + 0x02e81> in <filename unknown>:0

[SMAPI] Furniture Anywhere failed on entry and might not work correctly. Technical details:

System.BadImageFormatException: Could not resolve field token 0x040001c1

File name: 'EntoaroxFramework'

at Entoarox.FurnitureAnywhere.FurnitureAnywhereMod.Entry (IModHelper helper) <0x16b03a5d0 + 0x004c4> in <filename unknown>:0

at StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods (StardewModdingAPI.Framework.IModMetadata[] mods, StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Serialisation.JsonHelper jsonHelper, StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SContentManager contentManager) <0x16af89030 + 0x02e81> in <filename unknown>:0

Any idea what could be wrong?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Re-download EntoaroxFramework, it looks like the dll you have is damaged somehow.

• pc18

pc18 Void-Bound Voyager

Does it matter what OS I'm using?

• oghuzima

oghuzima Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, need some help.
                    i want to install mod "More Pets", already add Entoarox Framework with latest SMAPI 2.2, but the "box in bus stop" doesn't show up.
                    I just need to put "More Pets" folder into Stardew Valley/Mod/EntoaroxFramework/, right?

thank you

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@oghuzima More Pets does not go inside Entoarox Framework. Just put it in the Mods folder.

• oghuzima

thank you @Xuomi .. that really help me out.. after read review, discussion,and other.. did we just get 1 adoption pet??

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

You can adopt more pets over time, there is only a chance for 1 pet per day no matter how you setup the config file.
                          There is a "soft" limit on how many pets you can have by default, how this works is that as you adopt more pets, the chance that the box will be empty on any given day increases.

You can modify the config file as needed if you do not like this default behaviour.

• pc18

pc18 Void-Bound Voyager

Is there any way to download an old version?

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@pc18 All versions of mods are in the Version History tab.

• pc18

pc18 Void-Bound Voyager

I've tried redownloading it multiple times and I still get the same error

[SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader failed on entry and might not work correctly. Technical details:

Failed loading type 'Entoarox.Framework.IModHelperExtensions': System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Entoarox.Framework.IModHelperExtensions' from assembly 'EntoaroxFramework, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

at StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods (StardewModdingAPI.Framework.IModMetadata[] mods, StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Serialisation.JsonHelper jsonHelper, StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SContentManager contentManager) <0x167823f30 + 0x02c69> in <filename unknown>:0

• oghuzima

Thanks @Entoarox for answer. should change the config file? i really want to get all 9 cats & dogs that u made.

Next, after i use this mod (EntoaroxFramework & MoreAnimals), i cant see my catalogue (from robin & peter), just dissapear (phisically), even tho i still can click on it

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

LOG LOGGIDY LOG LOG

LOGGIDY LOOOOOOOOOG!

• pc18

pc18 Void-Bound Voyager

How exactly do I send you the log? I'm fairly new on here.

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

PasteBin is a modder's friend!

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@pc18 Do not use pastebin.

Pathoschild has developed a logging system for SMAPI specifically so it is easier to find errors. Use it instead. If you don't know how to find your SMAPI error log, make sure to check the link so you can find the path.