RELEASED [SMAPI] Entoarox Framework 2.4.0

Makes stardew modding easier!

1. Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Existential Complex

Just to add to this, it reset all my skill levels. I tried to reset them using your updated patch for CJB cheats menu and no go. I realized they had reset only after I slept and it said I gained level 1 fishing. I was at 10. When I looked at them in the cheat menu, it was back to 0.

• Standardheld

Standardheld Subatomic Cosmonaut

I can confirm that.

I installed the framework because of the "more pets mod" but since then I don't gain expierence on my skills.
      I tested the framework with all my installed mods and with just the "more pets" mod installed. The problem is caused by the framework.

Hope this can be solved and thanks in advance for all your hard work :)

• pikachu594

pikachu594 Void-Bound Voyager

is tegos expansion working? it isnt for me remember screen fades and dies

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

jabbic, Ladysarajane and Standardheld like this.
        • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

If you have the latest version of ALL and EntoFramework and the expansion is still not working, please submit a new bug report.

Updated the framework to 1.2.3 to fix the XP bug!

• fftljoe

fftljoe Space Penguin Leader

@Entoarox Thanks a bunch for being so diligent!

• Ladysarajane

Still having Skill problems. Trying to track down the specific trend that it is doing. Also, I was able to enter my greenhouse once during the day and when I went into later, I couldn't enter it. I do not have an expansion to my farm, but I am using the Sweet Greenhouse which just a greenhouse overwrite. Do I still need the ALL mod?

Edit: I have the Greenhouse issue resolved. I am making Stardew Valley Package Manager load EntoFramework first before any other mod. Skills are currently working. I had to bring them up one at a time per day.

Question is truffles related to foraging? When my skill level had dropped, my pig didn't drop one truffle, but when I raised my level back up to 10, the next day my one pig dropped 8 truffles.

Edit: Farming skill is holding now, but foraging skill will hold day to day now in same session, but if I have to close out the game then come back in, my fishing and foraging levels reset to 0. Still messing with it. At least I can get in the greenhouse reliably.

Edit2: Still can't get levels to stop resetting. Every night, when waking up, my farming levels give me credit and I have to choose professions from levels 1-10. Foraging is holding at 3 for now, but will not stay increased. I cannot figure what else I can do.

Edit3:Okay, I disabled both the framework and the MorePets and I was able to get my levels up and keep them up between sessions. Funny though, even without MorePets, I have one cat and one dog with default skins on. Cat should be the original.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
              • Ladysarajane

After messing with this another day, I still can't get my levels to stay put.....especially the fishing level. That ALWAYS resets to 0.
                I cannot find another mod that is messing with it. I tried disabling CJB cheats, but I cannot fish without it, so I cannot tell if that is the problem. I can't get my level up to test it. Is anyone else having skill problems with this? I started a new save, but it is doing the same thing.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

The reason the cat reverts to default skin is because MorePets isnt there to override it with a custom one :p

I will see about disabling the XP functionality completely for now, since it quite clearly is having issues I have not managed to iron out yet...

Zalkyria and Ladysarajane like this.
                  • Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

I was wondering why my levels were all wonky. Did you update it yet?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Not yet, I've been working on integrating some work done by another modder into it.

Zalkyria likes this.
                      • Zalkyria

That's alright no rush at all! Please just let me know when you update it. Thank you so much :D

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

The version checker should notify you the moment I finish the update :p

Zalkyria likes this.
                          • Zalkyria

Lol I forgot that was a thing xD

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Entoarox updated Entoarox Framework with a new update entry:

New shinies and squashed insects!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ladysarajane likes this.
                              • Ladysarajane

Thank you! Corrected all the problems I was having. :)
                                Back to game playing!

• simdebster

simdebster Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Watching the SMAPI command window upon opening a saved game file, I saw red text indicating an error. It says it cannot access a disposed object. Object name: 'Texture2D'. It continues to show lines about the Farmer ColorChanger, FarmerRenderer and Objects.Boots.onEquip().

This error happens no matter what save game file I open. Edit: I decided to remove all mods except for the framework and SMAPI and the error continued. This is happening to every save game file that was played with mods previously, including the one that I just ported over from version 1.07 and have not played yet in version 1.11. The only save game that it does not do this to is the test save game that I had played with the vanilla game with no mods.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
                                  • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

It looks like there is something going wrong when it tries to apply the status effect given by your boots :S
                                    I have taken my source and sandboxed the vanilla re-buff portion, so that if this happens in the future it wont break the game.
                                    Now I have to look into finding out WHY it happens in the first place so I can actually fix it.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• simdebster

simdebster Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for the update, however, now upon loading a file (modded save and vanilla save file) I get the following red text in the command window:

[01:26:53.935 PM] An exception occured in XNA UpdateTick: System.NullReferenceEx

ception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Entoarox.Framework.Events.MoreEvents.FireWorldReady()

at Entoarox.Framework.EntoFramework.GameEvents_LoadTick(Object s, EventArgs e

)

at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at StardewModdingAPI.Events.GameEvents.InvokeUpdateTick() in Z:\Projects\SMAP

I\src\StardewModdingAPI\Events\Game.cs:line 80

Attached Files: