1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

SMAPI doesn't work now

Discussion in 'Support' started by CarolusRex505, Mar 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. CarolusRex505

CarolusRex505 Space Hobo

Hello,

So I have an issue with SMAPI. I managed to install it just fine and got a few mods running (such as the ones in the picture provided). However, I then installed a few more mods and suddenly instead of SMAPI loading my mods into the game, they don't work. It says that the game is being loaded with 0 mods. I tried deleting the newer mods to see if that would fix anything but it hasn't. Unfortunately, I'm not too savvy with all of this and was hoping maybe this would help someone figure out what i did wrong? All of my mods are in the Stardew Valley Mods folder and I run the game through the Stardew Valley API.exe. They all have their respective manifests too. I'm at a loss and I'm sure I'm just overlooking something really simple but any help would be greatly appreciated.

upload_2018-3-17_0-26-46.png

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• CarolusRex505

CarolusRex505 Space Hobo

So I made an exception for my Stardew Valley folder on my antivirus and it seems that everything's working now. Or at least, for the time being. Thank you so much.

Here's my log anyway, in case I have to come back to this post: https://log.smapi.io/Kqeqmcex