RELEASED [SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader 1.4.7

Helps modders modify the in-game locations!

1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Are you modifying the mainfest.json next to AdvancedLocationLoader.dll? Because you're not supposed to touch that one....
    Edit: Also, you shouldnt have comments in the final manifest, JSON doesnt allow comments...

• Gwenhwyfar

Gwenhwyfar Subatomic Cosmonaut

Oh? I wasn't suppose to modify the manifest next to the ALL.dll? So I make a new one?

Edit: Where do I save this new manifest then?

And dang... I love comments in programs... It helps me understand what the heck the code is supposed to do.

Edit: Still not loading... Am I suppose to upload the xnb files on SDVMM to get this to work or something?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
      • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

there is a folder next to the DLL called "locations", you make a new folder in there, and put your manifest.json and everything else that belongs with your mod in there.
        People install ALL once, then install ALL mods into the locations folder, so one ALL, many ALL mods. :p

• Gwenhwyfar

Does this include tilesheets, maps that are linked to the custom/modified maps? Should I be including archaeologyHouseInterior even though it's not referenced in the manifest.json?

;w; Why can't I get it to work? Is it because I included actions in the tIDE maps?

Help.png
          Help1.png

Code:
          {
            "about": {
              "author": "Entoarox",
              "description": "This is a example manifest for a mod that adds, replaces and edits locations",
              "version": "1.1.9"
            },
              "loaderVersion": "1.1.8",
              "overrides": [
                {
                  "name": "ArchaeologyHouse",
                  "file": "ArchaeologyHouse"
                },
                {
                  "name": "GuntherRoom",
                  "file": "GuntherRoom"
                }
              ],
              "locations": [
                {
                  "name": "ArchaeologyHouse",
                  "file": "ArchaeologyHouse",
                  "outdoor": "False",
                  "farmable": "False"
                },
                {
                  "name": "GuntherRoom",
                  "file": "GuntherRoom",
                  "outdoor": "False",
                  "farmable": "False"
                }
              ],
              "tilesheets": [
                {
                  "map": "ArchaeologyHouse",
                  "file": "customInterior",
                  "sheet": "untitled tile sheet",
                  "seasonal": "false"
                },
                {
                  "map": "ArchaeologyHouse",
                  "file": "paths",
                  "sheet": "Paths",
                  "seasonal": "false"
                }
              ],
              "tiles": null,
              "properties": [
                [ "ArchaeologyHouse", "Map", "3", "5", "Action", "Door" ]
              ],
              "warps": [
                [ "ArchaeologyHouse", "3", "3", "GuntherRoom", "6", "13" ],
                [ "GuntherRoom", "6", "14", "ArchaeologyHouse", "3", "4" ]
              ],
              "minecarts": null,
              "conditions": null,
              "shops": null
            }

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
          • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

It is because you have ALL in AdvancedLocationLoader-v1.1.9/AdvancedLocationLoader/ instead of in just AdvancedLocationLoader/ :p
            And when it comes to tilesheets, you only need to reference ones not bundled with stardew in the manifest, stardew itself handles bundled tilesheets, ALL handles custom ones.

• Gwenhwyfar

Oh! I see! I wasn't sure on that, so I played it safe.

Edit: On another note, do I need to reference properties if I included them on the tIDE map? How would I reference properties, like Doors, if they're a map property? Would I say it's the map layer? Or would I leave it blank?

Also, why was the loader not updated to say 1.1.9 in the manifest next to the ALL.dll instead of 1.1.8? Something in the .dll you forgot to change?

Sorry, speaking like an organization freak... >.>; I like things to be concise in code.... It's why I do databases...

Edit: So my game now works and uploads the new ArchaeologyHouse, but it crashes when I try to enter the GuntherRoom map. Is there anything I could be doing that's causing this crash? Do I need to modify the location file?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
              • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

The properties section is to add new properties to existing maps without completely overriding it, so if you reference it in tIDE, you dont need to do so in the manifest.

Please post the log from the crash so I can see what is going wrong.

• Gwenhwyfar

Judging from the error at [9:39:13.051 PM], what could it mean that an object reference wasn't set to an instance? Could it be a file I forgot to reference for the GuntherRoom?
                  I guess I don't have to reference the location for ArchaeologyHouse, judging by the earlier error....
                  At [09:39:13.053 PM], what is System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException?
                  Code:
                  [09:36:50.960 PM] SDV Version: 1.07
                  [09:36:50.960 PM] Initializing SDV Assembly...
                  [09:36:50.962 PM] Validating api paths...
                  [09:36:50.967 PM] Starting SDV...
                  [09:36:50.966 PM] SMAPI Version: 0.40.0 Alpha
                  [09:36:50.967 PM] Injecting New SDV Version...
                  [09:36:51.066 PM] Patching SDV Graphics Profile...
                  [09:36:51.069 PM] LOADING MODS
                  [09:36:51.070 PM] Found Manifest: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\manifest.json
                  [09:36:51.413 PM] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\psconfigs
                  [09:36:51.416 PM] Loading Mod DLL...
                  [09:36:51.416 PM] LOADED MOD: Advanced Location Loader by Entoarox - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Get your content into stardew without replacing any xnb files. (@ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\AdvancedLocationLoader.dll)
                  [09:36:51.430 PM] Registered command: notify_ALLFinished
                  [09:36:51.690 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/INFO] AdvancedLocationLoader version 1.1.8 is copyright 2016 Entoarox, Do not distribute without permission
                  [09:36:51.690 PM] LOADED 1 MODS
                  [09:36:51.691 PM] Registered command: help
                  [09:36:51.691 PM] Initializing Console Input Thread...
                  [09:36:51.692 PM] Applying Final SDV Tweaks...
                  [09:36:51.691 PM] SDV Loaded Into Memory
                  [09:36:51.781 PM] XNA Initialize
                  [09:36:51.784 PM] XNA LoadContent
                  [09:36:52.027 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/INFO] Loading data into memory and preparing Stardew Valley...
                  [09:36:52.083 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/INFO] Finished the loading procedure, waiting for a savegame to be loaded
                  [09:36:52.083 PM] Initializing Debug Assets...
                  [09:36:53.023 PM] Game Loaded
                  [09:36:53.023 PM] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage
                  [09:37:10.806 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/INFO] Patching stardew valley...
                  [09:37:10.814 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/ERROR] Cannot add the ArchaeologyHouse location, a location using this name already exists
                  [09:37:10.833 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/INFO] Verifying patch integrity...
                  [09:37:10.833 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/INFO] Patching of stardew valley has been finished
                  [09:39:13.051 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                     at StardewValley.GameLocation.resetForPlayerEntry()
                     at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateOther(GameTime time)
                     at StardewModdingAPI.Inheritance.SGame.Update(GameTime gameTime)
                  [09:39:13.051 PM] An exception occured in XNA UpdateTick: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                     at Entoarox.AdvancedLocationLoader.Events.GameEvents_UpdateTick(Object caller, EventArgs e)
                     at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                     at StardewModdingAPI.Events.GameEvents.InvokeUpdateTick()
                  [09:39:13.053 PM] [ERROR] An error occured in the overridden draw loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
                     at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
                     at xTile.Display.XnaDisplayDevice.DrawTile(Tile tile, Location location, Single layerDepth)
                     at xTile.Layers.Layer.DrawNormal(IDisplayDevice displayDevice, Rectangle mapViewport, Location displayOffset, Int32 pixelZoom)
                     at xTile.Layers.Layer.Draw(IDisplayDevice displayDevice, Rectangle mapViewport, Location displayOffset, Boolean wrapAround, Int32 pixelZoom)
                     at StardewModdingAPI.Inheritance.SGame.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
                  [09:39:13.065 PM] An exception occured in XNA UpdateTick: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                     at Entoarox.AdvancedLocationLoader.Events.GameEvents_UpdateTick(Object caller, EventArgs e)
                  [09:39:13.066 PM] [ERROR] An error occured in the overridden draw loop: System.InvalidOperationException: Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
                     at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformMatrix)
                     at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState)
                     at StardewModdingAPI.Inheritance.SGame.Draw(GameTime gameTime)

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Please enable debug mode in the ALL config and repeat the process that causes the error, I need info that is only added in debug mode.

• Gwenhwyfar

Okay, so I figured out that the issue on why my GuntherRoom was crashing was because of a typo in the sheet's name in tIDE from reading the error log. However, my game now freezes when I enter GuntherRoom.

Here's the new error log for freezing in the room. Judging by the content, it looks like it doesn't like the music I inserted into the map? It's causing a loop until with trying to update the music and overloads the game. Should I remove the music or is there a way to keep it?
                      Code:
                      [09:55:42.983 PM] SDV Version: 1.07
                      [09:55:42.983 PM] Initializing SDV Assembly...
                      [09:55:42.983 PM] SMAPI Version: 0.40.0 Alpha
                      [09:55:42.992 PM] Injecting New SDV Version...
                      [09:55:42.992 PM] Validating api paths...
                      [09:55:42.992 PM] Starting SDV...
                      [09:55:43.062 PM] Patching SDV Graphics Profile...
                      [09:55:43.065 PM] LOADING MODS
                      [09:55:43.065 PM] Found Manifest: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\manifest.json
                      [09:55:43.458 PM] Created psconfigs directory @C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\psconfigs
                      [09:55:43.459 PM] Loading Mod DLL...
                      [09:55:43.460 PM] LOADED MOD: Advanced Location Loader by Entoarox - Version StardewModdingAPI.Version | Description: Get your content into stardew without replacing any xnb files. (@ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\AdvancedLocationLoader.dll)
                      [09:55:43.475 PM] Registered command: notify_ALLFinished
                      [09:55:43.475 PM] Registered command: all_position
                      [09:55:43.712 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/INFO] AdvancedLocationLoader version 1.1.8 is copyright 2016 Entoarox, Do not distribute without permission
                      [09:55:43.712 PM] LOADED 1 MODS
                      [09:55:43.712 PM] Initializing Console Input Thread...
                      [09:55:43.713 PM] Applying Final SDV Tweaks...
                      [09:55:43.713 PM] Registered command: help
                      [09:55:43.712 PM] SDV Loaded Into Memory
                      [09:55:43.811 PM] XNA Initialize
                      [09:55:43.815 PM] XNA LoadContent
                      [09:55:44.083 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/INFO] Loading data into memory and preparing Stardew Valley...
                      [09:55:44.083 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Loading manifest for C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\Gunther
                      [09:55:44.143 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Verifying compatiblity with current version of ALL
                      [09:55:44.144 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Checking for overrides...
                      [09:55:44.144 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Found overrides, added to cache
                      [09:55:44.144 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Checking for locations...
                      [09:55:44.145 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Found locations, added to cache
                      [09:55:44.145 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Checking for custom tilesheets...
                      [09:55:44.146 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Found tilesheets, added to cache
                      [09:55:44.146 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Checking for tile edits...
                      [09:55:44.147 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] No tile edits found
                      [09:55:44.147 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Checking for tile properties...
                      [09:55:44.147 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] No tile properties found
                      [09:55:44.148 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Checking for warps...
                      [09:55:44.148 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Found warps, added to cache
                      [09:55:44.148 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Checking for minecart registry...
                      [09:55:44.149 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] No minecart registry found
                      [09:55:44.149 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Checking for custom conditions...
                      [09:55:44.150 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] No custom conditions found
                      [09:55:44.150 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Checking for custom shops...
                      [09:55:44.150 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] No custom shops found
                      [09:55:44.151 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Manifest has been successfully processed
                      [09:55:44.151 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Overriding stardew valley content manager
                      [09:55:44.152 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/INFO] Finished the loading procedure, waiting for a savegame to be loaded
                      [09:55:44.152 PM] Initializing Debug Assets...
                      [09:55:45.014 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Overriding map display device
                      [09:55:45.032 PM] Game Loaded
                      [09:55:45.032 PM] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage
                      [09:56:07.773 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/INFO] Patching stardew valley...
                      [09:56:07.774 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Overriding existing locations
                      [09:56:07.775 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Trying to override map...
                      [09:56:07.776 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Using custom content loader for the `ArchaeologyHouse` asset in the `C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\Gunther` path
                      [09:56:07.780 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Succesfully overridden the map for the `ArchaeologyHouse` location
                      [09:56:07.781 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Loading new locations
                      [09:56:07.782 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Trying to add new location...
                      [09:56:07.782 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/ERROR] Cannot add the ArchaeologyHouse location, a location using this name already exists
                      [09:56:07.783 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Trying to add new location...
                      [09:56:07.783 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Creating new location: GuntherRoom
                      [09:56:07.783 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Using custom content loader for the `GuntherRoom` asset in the `C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\Gunther` path
                      [09:56:07.785 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Adding the `GuntherRoom` location to the game
                      [09:56:07.785 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Succesfully added the new `GuntherRoom` location
                      [09:56:07.785 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Loading custom tilesheets
                      [09:56:07.787 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Trying to load custom tilesheet...
                      [09:56:07.788 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Pre-existing tilesheet, patching it with the proper location for the file
                      [09:56:07.788 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Adding redirect for `C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\Gunther\path_object_all_sheet\customInterior` to the content manager
                      [09:56:07.789 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Tilesheet file for `untitled tile sheet` in map `ArchaeologyHouse`: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\Gunther\customInterior
                      [09:56:07.789 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Trying to load custom tilesheet...
                      [09:56:07.789 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Pre-existing tilesheet, patching it with the proper location for the file
                      [09:56:07.790 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Tilesheet file for `untitled tile sheet` in map `GuntherRoom`: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\Gunther\customInterior
                      [09:56:07.790 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] No tiles to patch
                      [09:56:07.790 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] No tile properties to set
                      [09:56:07.791 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Inserting warps
                      [09:56:07.791 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Trying to add a warp...
                      [09:56:07.792 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] The `["ArchaeologyHouse","3","3","GuntherRoom","6","13"]` warp has overwritten a pre-existing warp
                      [09:56:07.792 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Trying to add a warp...
                      [09:56:07.792 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] The `["GuntherRoom","6","14","ArchaeologyHouse","3","4"]` warp has overwritten a pre-existing warp
                      [09:56:07.793 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Cleaning up old patch data...
                      [09:56:07.793 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Cleaning up cache...
                      [09:56:07.794 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] I has cleaned my cache I has, May I has candy now? :P
                      [09:56:07.794 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Inserting ALL patches...
                      [09:56:07.794 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] ALLPatcher: Replacing the greenhouse tile action with a custom one
                      [09:56:07.795 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/INFO] Verifying patch integrity...
                      [09:56:07.797 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/INFO] Patching of stardew valley has been finished
                      [09:56:07.797 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Notifying other mods that ALL has finished...
                      [09:56:07.798 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Fired notification command...
                      [09:56:07.799 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Applying conditional tile edits...
                      [09:56:07.802 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Farmer has spawned into the `FarmHouse` location
                      [09:56:07.804 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Applying conditional tile edits...
                      [09:56:07.805 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Season changed, updating tilesheets...
                      [09:56:07.806 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Updating seasonal tilesheets...
                      [09:56:07.806 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Checking if handler for `C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\Gunther\path_object_all_sheet\customInterior` is registered in the custom content loader
                      [09:56:07.807 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] File is in the registry, redirecting to custom content loader
                      [09:56:07.807 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Using custom content loader for the `customInterior` asset in the `C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\Gunther` path
                      [09:56:07.819 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Checking if handler for `C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\Gunther\path_object_all_sheet\customInterior` is registered in the custom content loader
                      [09:56:07.819 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] File is in the registry, redirecting to custom content loader
                      [09:56:07.820 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Using custom content loader for the `customInterior` asset in the `C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\Gunther` path
                      [09:56:11.619 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Detected in-location warp, fixing lighting issues
                      [09:56:11.645 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Farmer moved from the `FarmHouse` location to the `Farm` location
                      [09:56:12.165 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Warp finished, resetting detection
                      [09:57:08.199 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Detected in-location warp, fixing lighting issues
                      [09:57:08.213 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Farmer moved from the `Farm` location to the `BusStop` location
                      [09:57:08.763 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Warp finished, resetting detection
                      [09:57:16.201 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Detected in-location warp, fixing lighting issues
                      [09:57:16.213 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Farmer moved from the `BusStop` location to the `Town` location
                      [09:57:16.763 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Warp finished, resetting detection
                      [09:57:45.018 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Checking if handler for `C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\Gunther\path_object_all_sheet\customInterior` is registered in the custom content loader
                      [09:57:45.019 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] File is in the registry, redirecting to custom content loader
                      [09:57:45.019 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Using custom content loader for the `customInterior` asset in the `C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\Gunther` path
                      [09:57:45.020 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Detected in-location warp, fixing lighting issues
                      [09:57:45.032 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Farmer moved from the `Town` location to the `ArchaeologyHouse` location
                      [09:57:45.580 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Warp finished, resetting detection
                      [09:57:56.283 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Detected in-location warp, fixing lighting issues
                      [09:57:56.283 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                         at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateOther(GameTime time)
                      [09:57:56.284 PM] An exception occured in XNA UpdateTick: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                      [09:57:56.296 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Farmer moved from the `ArchaeologyHouse` location to the `GuntherRoom` location
                      [09:57:56.296 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Detected in-location warp, fixing lighting issues
                      [09:57:56.297 PM] An exception occured in XNA UpdateTick: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                      [09:57:56.313 PM] [AdvancedLocationLoader/DEBUG] Detected in-location warp, fixing lighting issues
                      [09:57:56.313 PM] An exception occured in XNA UpdateTick: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                      [09:57:57.566 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: An error occurred trying to play the cue named "LibraryTheme". Is the cue name correct?
                         at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundBank.GetCue(String name)
                         at StardewValley.Game1.updateMusic()
                      [09:57:57.583 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:57.596 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:57.613 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:57.629 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:57.646 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:57.663 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:57.679 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:57.697 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:57.713 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:57.729 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:57.747 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:57.763 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:57.780 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:57.796 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:57.813 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:57.830 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:57.846 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:57.863 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:57.879 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:57.896 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:57.913 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:57.929 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:57.946 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:57.962 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:57.979 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:57.996 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.013 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.030 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.046 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.063 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.080 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.096 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.113 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.129 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.146 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.163 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.179 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.196 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.212 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.229 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.246 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.263 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.280 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.296 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.313 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.330 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.347 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.363 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.379 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.396 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.413 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.429 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.446 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.462 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.480 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.496 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.513 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.530 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.546 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.563 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.580 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.597 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.613 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.629 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.646 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.664 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.680 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.697 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.713 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.730 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.747 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.763 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.780 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.796 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.813 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.830 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.846 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.863 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.879 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.896 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.913 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.929 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.946 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.963 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.980 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:58.997 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.013 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.031 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.046 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.063 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.080 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.096 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.113 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.129 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.146 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.163 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.179 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.196 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.212 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.229 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.246 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.262 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.280 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.296 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.313 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.330 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.346 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.363 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.379 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.396 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.413 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.429 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.446 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.462 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.480 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.496 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.512 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.530 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.546 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.563 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.580 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.596 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.613 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.629 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.646 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.663 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.679 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.696 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.712 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.730 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.746 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.762 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.780 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.796 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.813 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.830 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.846 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.863 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.879 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.896 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.913 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.929 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.946 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.962 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.980 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:57:59.996 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.013 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.030 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.046 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.063 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.080 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.096 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.113 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.129 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.146 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.163 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.179 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.196 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.212 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.229 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.246 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.263 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.280 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.296 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.313 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.330 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.346 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.363 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.379 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.396 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.413 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.429 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.446 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.462 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.480 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.496 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.513 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.530 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.546 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.563 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.580 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.596 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.613 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.630 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.646 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.663 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.679 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.714 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.714 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.729 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.746 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.762 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.779 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.796 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.813 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.830 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.846 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.863 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.879 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.896 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.913 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.929 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.946 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.962 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.979 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:00.997 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.012 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.029 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.046 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.063 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.080 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.096 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.113 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.129 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.146 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.163 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.179 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.196 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.212 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.229 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.246 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.262 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.279 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.296 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.313 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.330 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.346 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.363 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.379 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.396 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.413 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.429 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.446 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.462 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.479 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.497 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.512 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.529 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.546 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.563 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.580 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.596 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.613 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.629 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.646 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.663 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.679 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.696 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.712 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.729 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.746 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.762 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.779 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.796 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.813 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.830 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.846 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.863 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.879 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.896 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.913 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.929 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.946 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.962 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.979 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:01.997 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.012 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.029 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.046 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.063 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.080 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.096 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.113 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.129 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.146 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.163 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.185 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.196 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.212 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.229 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.247 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.262 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.280 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.296 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.313 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.330 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.346 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.363 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.379 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.396 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.413 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.429 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.446 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.462 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.480 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.497 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.512 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.530 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.546 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.563 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.580 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.596 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.613 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.629 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.646 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.664 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.679 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.697 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.712 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.729 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.747 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.762 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.780 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.796 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.813 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.830 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.846 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.863 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.879 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.896 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.913 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.929 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.946 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.962 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.979 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:02.997 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.012 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.030 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.046 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.063 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.080 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.096 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.113 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.129 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.146 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.163 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.179 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.196 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.212 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.229 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.246 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.262 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.279 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.296 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.313 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.330 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.346 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.363 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.379 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.396 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.413 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.429 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.446 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.462 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.480 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.497 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.512 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.530 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.546 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.563 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.580 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.596 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.613 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.629 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.646 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.663 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.680 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.697 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.713 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.730 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.747 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.763 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.780 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.796 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.813 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.830 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.846 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.863 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.879 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.896 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.913 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.929 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.946 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.962 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.979 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:03.997 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.013 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.030 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.046 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.063 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.080 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.096 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.113 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.129 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.146 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.163 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.179 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.196 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.212 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.229 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.247 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.262 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.280 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.296 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.313 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.330 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.346 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.363 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.379 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.396 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.413 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.429 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.446 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.463 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.479 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.497 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.513 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.530 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.546 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.563 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.580 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.596 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
                      [09:58:04.613 PM] [ERROR] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

This is peculiar, the lighting fix detection code is getting triggered constantly instead of only when it should be...

Edit: The bug seems to be that it is trying to play the library music when that is not available, I will have to take a look at CA's code and see why...

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• kashue

kashue Master Chief

I saw you just uploaded 1.10 and tried it out. With skipCredits set to false, as the game loads the following error repeats every tick:
                          An exception occured in XNA UpdateTick: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                          at Entoarox.Utilities.ReflectionUtils.setInstanceField[T](Object target, String field, T value)
                          at Entoarox.AdvancedLocationLoader.Events.SkipCredits()

Config is set up with these settings:
                          "debugMode": true,
                          "notifyUpdates": false,
                          "alwaysPatch": false,
                          "skipCredits": false

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Ok, you officially stumped me, because that situation shouldnt even be possible, SkipCredits returns if `Game1.activeClickableMenu is TitleMenu` is false, and performs its reflection on `Game1.activeClickableMenu` :S

• kashue

kashue Master Chief

Yeah, this is very odd. Going back to the previous version has this issue now. I did not change anything but ALL dll.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• kashue

kashue Master Chief

Awesome that fixed it!

What a strange issue. It appeared when you added an update, I think the update checker checks even if the config says not to notify updates. The manifest still has 1.1.8 in it, so maybe it was thinking there was an update. This issue was only present with the expansion patch (edited exe), and with ALL 1.1.8, 1.1.9 and 1.1.10 (these were all I tried). When I used the original exe, everything seemed to work fine, but with the patch, it created this endless loop after the 1.1.10 update today. Didn't matter what the config settings were, it would error endlessly until a game was loaded.

Thanks for the fix!

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
                                • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

That is because the normal exe never allows for Game1.activelyClickableMenu to be `(TitleMenu)null` and thus cause the "is a title menu, but not" quantum position to occur :p

(Yeah, I forgot to update the version internally and that caused the actual issue, I'm just making sure that Game1.activelyClickableMenu is never null so that if I forgot to update versions in the future, this wont repeat :p

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• SHiRKiT

SHiRKiT Void-Bound Voyager

Why not just update the GameLocation.map when overrwiting a custom loaded XNB? Is there a downside to that?

EDIT: If a mod does an alteration before you do then you'd lose that, huuum.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016