RELEASED [SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader 1.4.7

Helps modders modify the in-game locations!

1. barbiebrat

barbiebrat Aquatic Astronaut

Hi @Entoarox, thanks for all your work with your stardew mods. Hello also to anyone reading this. I very much would love some help with my map mods! I'm good with the art (and Tiled afaik) but struggle with actually putting stuff in game, and am having so much trouble putting my custom maps in. I previously created these files which worked fine before the update, now I'm trying to get them together for ALL and no matter what I read I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Desperately want to get back to finishing my art and playing with the new update.

Can someone please help me reformat this as content pack/location pack? I'd like to replace the cellar, once I can do that I should figure out how to do the other maps. Thank you!

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

ALL is deprecated, I would recommend switching over to either ContentPatcher or TMXLoader depending on what exactly you are trying to do.
      Due to deprecation, ALL will not be updated to 1.5 once that eventually releases, so your best choice for a new mod is to not use it at all.