RELEASED [SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader 1.4.7

Helps modders modify the in-game locations!

1. hadenvoss

hadenvoss Scruffy Nerf-Herder

OMG thank you so so much!!!

• Ivankens

Ivankens Space Spelunker

I have a bug that dosent allow me to play with one mod that i want.

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Upload your log at https://log.smapi.io, I no longer accept raw logs.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Ivankens

Ivankens Space Spelunker

• 13akoors

13akoors Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Uh what? I was not aware of any bug currently affecting ALL? Although with how things have been going it might have gotten overlooked on my end.... >_<

• 13akoors

It's the error I reported in July, and again last month after I started modding again. Map mods with custom seasonal tilesheets refuse to transition to the next season, and get stuck on spring. It only affects custom tilesheets.

You asked for the log, which I gave in post 385, and again here: https://log.smapi.io/CFvdRiVK

The issue is, no error is reported, but the map looks like this: https://imgur.com/a/vkFpQ

I took these after following your advice to not use ConsoleCommands to skip seasons. The issue is caused regardles if you do nothing but sleep, or play the game naturally.

If you need one of the mods this happens in to check that everything is named correctly and whatnot, I can supply it.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
            • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Ah, I remember something about this now, it must have slipped through the crack at some point... let me look into it and get back to you if I need more info.

Edit: Think I found the issue, releasing a patch in a few mins.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
              • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• 13akoors

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

To aid debugging, if you force a season change by sleeping from 28th to first, does the texture update work properly then?
                (Your answer to that question will greatly help me narrow where the bug is)

• 13akoors

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Ever since you told me that commands don't properly update textures, I've only been sleeping. I sleep as soon as possible every day from spring 1 to Summer 1, so I assume I've already been forcing the change

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

When you do sleep from 28th to first the next season, send me the log result of that. (The log you last send doesnt include you changing the season by sleeping at all)

• 13akoors

Actually, that is the log of me sleeping. Every TRACE pair is when I fell asleep. The log doesn't generate anything else to indicate when I sleep, to my knowledge

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Ah, I missed that >_<

Strange, ALL is reporting it changed the tilesheets, yet nothing happened? :S

• 13akoors

Exactly. Now I feel inclined to check and make sure it's still affecting other mods.

EDIT: Yes, it's still affecting my other mod too, as well as Tego's new mod.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
                          • Amariel34

Amariel34 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I updated to SMAPI 2.4 and it seems that a mod I am using that uses ALL is not working now. Here is the error log file. https://log.smapi.io/sawMLrBa

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Andro's mods are known to report problems like these, any issues you have with it outside of notices that ALL prints should be reported to them, not me.

• Amariel34

Amariel34 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ah okay. I wasn't sure which program the error was coming from. I will let him know. Thank you.

EDIT: I contacted him, sort of, and this is what he said. "This is not actually an error. This just means that a condition or action has been completed so the tile to initialize it has 'failed' because it is simply no longer there." I asked what he meant but have not gotten a reply yet. I hate to bother you about it, since I know it's not your mod, but would you be able to tell me what he meant by this? Does it mean that I can't use the mod with SMAPI 2.4 unless it gets updated?

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018