RELEASED [SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader 1.4.7

Helps modders modify the in-game locations!

1. Dark Soul0

Dark Soul0 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey if you're still around you should really update ALL's code because the console is telling me exactly this:

"[01:51:47 WARN SMAPI] Some mods may stop working in SMAPI 2.0 (but they'll work fine for now). Try updating mods with 'deprecated code' warnings; if that doesn't remove the warnings, let the mod authors know about this message or see http://stardewvalleywiki.com/Modding:SMAPI_2.0 for details."

"[01:51:47 WARN SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader uses deprecated code (GameEvents.LoadContent)."

"[02:17:11 WARN SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader uses deprecated code (TimeEvents.DayOfMonthChanged)."

I'm using the latest version of SV and SMAPI which would be 11.15.1 for SMAPI and 1.2.33 for SV.

Hopefully you could do that, it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    • 13akoors

13akoors Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ento is currently in the process of recoding most/all of his mods, but those warnings are relatively harmless during everyday use. Most of those errors have popped up since SMAPI 1.12 with no effect on gameplay. That said, Ento will recode and rerelease all his mods as real life and time permit. We all pray it be soon :)

• Mini the Muffin

Mini the Muffin Space Hobo

I was trying to load this mod, and installed a location, and this error entry came up:
        [12:25:15 ERROR SMAPI] Advanced Location Loader failed on entry and might not work correctly. Technical details:
        System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'EntoaroxFramework, Version=1.6.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
        File name: 'EntoaroxFramework, Version=1.6.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
        at Entoarox.AdvancedLocationLoader.AdvancedLocationLoaderMod.Entry(IModHelper helper)
        at StardewModdingAPI.Program.LoadMods(IModMetadata[] mods, JsonHelper jsonHelper, SContentManager contentManager, IList`1 deprecationWarnings) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Program.cs:line 787
        WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
        To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
        Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
        To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

I want to know if this is caused by me messing up, or if it's a glitch,
        Thankie ;3

Edit : AAAAH! Sorry! I realized that you had to get the Entoarox Framework, sorry :p

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
        • Petrus

Petrus Big Damn Hero

Hi, I got a tiny problem here and its driving me insane.
          I've made an exact copy of the greenhouse, edited slightly with new name and warps and such.
          Everything is working as intended except for when i quit and load the game. None of my custom locations seems to save changes such as tilled soil or anything..
          Is there something I'm missing?

• ChipsNDip13

ChipsNDip13 Big Damn Hero

You mind Helping me with something i broke, used to use mods, got new computer, got updates, wont work?
            (Edit) Loads game, not saves, makes new loads fine, is like a map wrong in old saves maybe?

(Fixed) For those who also experience, go to save, rid of old save (SaveName)_(Numbers)_old simple as that lol.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
            • 13akoors

This issue is currently occurring for all mods using ALL (as far as I'm aware). Ento is rewritting 1 or all of his mods at the moment, so this issue should be fixed as of the time he releases those new files, but it may be awhile

• Petrus

Petrus Big Damn Hero

Oh, well that's cool, i can't wait for that!

I ended up doing a workaround with my problem.
                Looked at other farm expansion mods and found out that its way easier to just expand the original maps..
                Widening the greenhouse enough to have two greenhouse rooms with separate warps. and enough spacing to not be able to see both rooms at the same time.
                Simple but effective!

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Use the 1.7.4 version here for now: http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/entoarox-framework.4228/history
                  Its been reported as mostly working, with only a few minor bugs.

• 13akoors

Hey, Ento. I'm currently looking into adding a conditional via ALL to a couple tiles, and noticed the conditional documentation for ALL 1.2 has been taken down. Do you have a temporary link/copy of all the in-game conditionals SV currently has?

I'm specifically looking for if there is a conditional for the "Old Master Cannoli" event being triggered

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Woops, looks like when I cleared out the EF files for 2.0 I forgot to copy over the documentation!
                      You can still access it through the history links though: https://github.com/Entoarox/Stardew...7f3918b6c/Framework/ConditionDocumentation.md

I dont think there is any explicit condition for that event though, although SDV itself might have a flag for it, and if so, the condition system is setup to be able read such flags.

• hihihi330

hihihi330 Poptop Tamer

Hey Ento, I was wondering if you knew whether Advanced Location Loader worked with Custom Farm Types or not. Your mod was working fine to my knowledge and the Custom Farms was able to load fine on it's own, but when I run both the mods the game crashes. I wasn't sure if it was ALL or Custom Farms causing the issue, so I figured I'd check to see if you knew.

I wanted to make a custom map, but also give the player an option to have a custom Farm. I really enjoyed making maps with your mod, but it would require me to alter the base farms so the player couldn't select the vanilla farm. That's why I was trying to use Custom Farm Types.

Anyways, thanks in advance. Any thoughts are appreciated. I also attached the last crash report I think I got in case you wanted to see it.

Custom Farm Types Mod: http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/custom-farm-types.132829/

Attached Files:

13akoors likes this.
                        • MasterslilWolfe

MasterslilWolfe Void-Bound Voyager

I have the latest SMAPI and it will not load ALL or Entoarox Framework. HALP!!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

The released versions of this mod aren't compatible with SMAPI 1.15.2+. Here's an unofficial update until Entoarox can release it officially. This update also fixes deprecation warnings and compatibility with many other mods.

Karmylla likes this.
                            • Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

• nomisupernova

nomisupernova Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Getting a strange error that makes the game CTD when I switch from one save to another using "Exit To Title"

Attached Files:

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

The current releases are based still on the pre-SDV 1.2 code, and thus do not support the "Exit to Title" functionality SDV 1.2 added, this is a *known* thing, in not just my mods but quite some others, mine just do more advanced things that crash the game if you are going to ignore the risk....

nomisupernova likes this.
                                • nomisupernova

nomisupernova Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I just didn't know if you knew about that. I have no problem quitting to the desktop and then reloading. Thanks for the reply.

• xSirenity

xSirenity Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi! I'm not sure if this is where I should ask about the problem I have. But I keep getting this error log in the SMAPI. I'm not sure what is even causing the error. Any help with this would be highly appreciated.[​IMG]

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

The errors you have to report to the author of the location mod, that is ALL just reporting the issue, nothing it can do to solve it.
                                      The warning is not important and should disappear in the next ALL version.

• araphon1

araphon1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey! Love your mods, but I am using JAC'd expansion mods, and he keeps saying it's a problem with ALL and the framework. Whenever I exit the game and load it back again, all changes are reset, meaning I lose anything I placed in the greenhouse specifically. I just lost a full harvest and all chests with my seeds I had just moved in after spending 100k on expanding the damn place xD I have updated all the mods to the latest version and the issue still remain, so should I be back on his ers and tell him to shape up and take responsibility for his mod and quit blaming you? :)