RELEASED [SMAPI 1.8] Smart Mod

Discussion in 'User Interface' started by KuroBear, Mar 5, 2016.

1. khai9999

khai9999 Void-Bound Voyager

Did you know right now pathochild has been released stable SMAPI 1.9 for SDV 1.11?

• KuroBear

KuroBear Subatomic Cosmonaut

I will check it back later

Borodin likes this.
      • othsout

othsout Void-Bound Voyager

It wont work on SMAPI 1.14+
        please update this mod

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Cosmos Killer

@KuroBear If you don't have time to update the mod for Stardew Valley 1.2, can you put the code on GitHub or send it to me privately? I'll update the code and send it back to you. :)

Lealea and Borodin like this.
          • Oleker

Oleker Subatomic Cosmonaut

The game runs normally but the mod seems to fail. This line repeats it self over and over while the game is open.

[13:37:13 ERROR SMAPI] A mod failed handling the GameEvents.LoadContent event:
            System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Length cannot be less than zero.
            Parameter name: length
            at System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
            at SvLib.Info.get_WorkPath()
            at SmartMod.Config.Load()
            at SmartMod.ModEntry.LoadContent()
            at SmartMod.ModEntry.GameEvents_LoadContent(Object sender, EventArgs e)
            at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.InternalExtensions.SafelyRaisePlainEvent(IMonitor monitor, String name, IEnumerable`1 handlers, Object sender, EventArgs args) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\InternalExtensions.cs:line 39

• Trickbee

Trickbee Aquatic Astronaut

Any word on the status of this mod? I need the part of its functionality that permanently places the item bar on the upper part of the screen for another mod to function. If there's another way to acquire that, I'm all ears.