RELEASED [SMAPI 1.5] In-Game Cheat Menu v1.13 Beta [01-Jan-2017]

Discussion in 'Cheats' started by CJB, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Yaoilover-89 You'd need to ask him. It's better to only ask for translations if the modder is willing to add them officially though, otherwise the translations will become outdated when the modder releases a new version.

Yaoilover-89 likes this.
    • Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Poptop Tamer

@Pathoschild I contacted the author of this mods (@Sabreene) on Nexus and here if they plan to update their mods soon (the last time was in June 2018 for the CP version, otherwise it was in December 2017).

How can I contact him on GitHub? I don't see anywhere on his profile where I can leave a message...

Ps: Thank you for your answer and for help me! <3

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Yaoilover-89 GitHub doesn't support private messages, but I guess you could reply to the pull request and ping him. We have a process to request translations which is usually better than contacting individual translators directly though.

Yaoilover-89 likes this.
        • AsurasWrath

AsurasWrath Void-Bound Voyager

Would it be possible to add custom Machines to the Fast Machines cheat section? For me, the mod "Upgraded Seed Maker" has 3 tiers of Seed Makers but i want them to be in the Fast Machine so i dont have to waste times waiting for them to make seeds.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@AsurasWrath Not easily, due to how machines work in the game. I could look into adding an option for 'any custom machine', but I'd need to test to make sure it works correctly with Custom Farming Redux.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

CJB Cheats Menu 1.19 is now available!

Release notes:
              • Added support for setting relationships for unmet villagers.
              • Fast machine processing is now much faster.
              • Fast machine processing now continues working when time is paused.
              • Fast machine list is now sorted by name.
              • Fixed land swimming bug when warping out of the spa.
              • Updated translations. Thanks to kelvindules (updated Portuguese) and VincentRoth (added French)!

Yaoilover-89 likes this.
              • Idrabmol

Idrabmol Space Hobo

P button does not work.
                Help please.
                Log attachment.

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Idrabmol likes this.
                • Idrabmol

Idrabmol Space Hobo

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

CJB Cheats Menu 1.20 is now available!

Release notes:
                  • Added 'advanced' tab to set flags and wallet items; merged 'quests' tab into 'advanced'.
                  • Fixed max relationship meter not extended for spouse.
                  • Fixed being able to open the menu when a minigame is active.
                  • Updated translations. Thanks to S2SKY (added Korean) and TheOzonO3 (updated Russian)!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

CJB Cheats Menu 1.20.1 is now available!

Release notes:
                    • Reworked community center flag options.
                    • Fixed setting a community center flag not completing the in-game area.
                    • Fixed 'unlock community center' option not working correctly.
                    • Fixed instant-grow-crop not working with garden pots placed on tilled dirt or flooring.
                    • Updated translations. Thanks to shirutan (updated Japanese)!

• Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can you make new warps in-game, and if so, how?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Wingyl Not currently. I could look into making that configurable though.

• Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks! It's fine though, I had vaguely remembered being able to set custom warps and wasn't sure if I had just forgotten cheat menu's hotkey for it or had dreamt it.

Turned out I had Custom Warps installed due to multiplayer modsyncing and had forgotten about it.

• stardewforever

stardewforever Big Damn Hero

ZaneYork created a custom CBJ Cheat menu which included a "button" inside the options menu to enable the menu in her android smapi loader. It seems to only work on her smapi loader. No idea how she did it. Martyrpher's android version has far more compatible smapi mods but using ZaneYork's on his version doesn't add the clickable menu button.

Would there be any way to add a button in the menu that also simulates "pressing P" in the official mod?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
                            • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@stardewforever Can you post a screenshot of the button in ZaneYork's version?

• stardewforever

stardewforever Big Damn Hero

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
                              • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@stardewforever Sorry, looks like I never replied. MartyrPher's version includes a virtual keyboard so you can tap an on-screen button to open the menu though.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

CJB Cheats Menu 1.21 is now available!

Release notes:
                                  • Updated for Stardew Valley 1.4, including...
                                    • added wood chipper support for fast machines;
                                    • added unlockable dyeing & tailoring;
                                    • added new Community Center bundle;
                                    • added support for instantly growing tea bushes.
                                  • Added support for holding the grow crop/tree keys while moving the cursor, so it's easier to grow larger fields.
                                  • Warps are now sorted alphabetically.
                                  • Warps can now be customised by editing data/warps.json.
                                  • Rewrote increased movement speed to fix a number of speed-related bugs.
                                  • Fixed sunflowers not dropping seeds when harvested with a scythe (via SDV 1.4).
                                  • Updated translations. Thanks to jahangmar (updated German), overwritten (updated Korean), qqkookie (updated Korean), Redlnn (updated Chinese), Riazaia (updated Spanish), shiro2579 (updated Portuguese), and shirutan (updated Japanese)!

• mithicast

mithicast Void-Bound Voyager

I updated the game and installed SMAPI again to make sure everything was running properly, but when I try to run the game from StardewModdingAPI I get this error.[​IMG]