RELEASED [SMAPI 1.5] In-Game Cheat Menu v1.13 Beta [01-Jan-2017]

Discussion in 'Cheats' started by CJB, Mar 4, 2016.

1. luciferousdeeds

luciferousdeeds Lucky Number 13

Smapi just ignores it because it doesn't have a manifest.json. Even though it says so in the file.

Attached Files:

• GhostKat

GhostKat Space Hobo

Please make an update for 1.11

• springacres

springacres Sandwich Man

Is the manifest.json in a subfolder when you unzip the file? I ran into this same issue with another mod and it turned out I should have just moved the subfolder that contained the actual mod, as opposed to the folder my decompression program created when I extracted the file.

• beaniebaby.c

beaniebaby.c Orbital Explorer

Please extract file into this fallowing path: \Stardew Valley\Mods\Content
          then press "P"
          (I think CJB had give us wrong path :p)

• ragnax

ragnax Aquatic Astronaut

Woks in this version:

[​IMG]

• Rillank

Rillank Void-Bound Voyager

I cant start the Mod:

SMAPI 1.9-beta.10 with Stardew Valley 1.2.12

[20:12:55 ERROR SMAPI] Skipped CJB Cheats Menu because it's not compatible with the latest version of the game. Please check for a version newer than 1.13 here: http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/4
              [20:12:55 ERROR SMAPI] Skipped CJB Item Spawner because it's not compatible with the latest version of the game. Please check for a version newer than 1.6 here: http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/93

What can i do

I Updatet the Client, today was a 17mb Patch

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
              • Xuomi

Xuomi Zero Gravity Genie

I don't think that CJB mods are compatible with beta at the moment, you will need to downgrade until they're officially released for the patch.

ragnax likes this.
                • ragnax

ragnax Aquatic Astronaut

Exactly.

• TheRealFithlearn

TheRealFithlearn Yeah, You!

Is there anyway to edit the crop growth to have a bigger AOE?

• abh8284

abh8284 Void-Bound Voyager

PLs Update for Stardew Valley (1.12.6) pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Xuomi

Xuomi Zero Gravity Genie

The mod will be updated for the official release of 1.2 Stardew Valley, not the beta. Don't play the beta version of SDV if you want operational mods.

• bararaqsigh

bararaqsigh Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having trouble with the casks; I didn't realize they were already malfunctioning, so I tried turning them on. My wine and cheese processed instantly, but all stars were gone, so I turned it back off. The problem is it still acts like I have it turned on, even though I made sure the box was unchecked, and continues to instantly process them into no-star quality. I had a similar problem with the "harvest with scythe" option (requiring a scythe even after unchecking the box), but not with fast furnaces. Does anyone know how to change this back to base game? I tried completely uninstalling and then reinstalling the menu, but that didn't work, which makes me think it's somewhere in the save file.

• Xuomi

Xuomi Zero Gravity Genie

It's already been acknowledged there is an issue with the casks, and it's supposed to get fixed on the next build of the game.

The "Harvest With Scythe" issue is a 'bug' (that I'm not sure is actually a bug) that, when selected, affects all of your currently planted crops. If you don't want to harvest with the scythe anymore, then you need to disable it and remove your current crops because they'll always be affected by it. Only newly planted crops will no longer require using the scythe.

• bararaqsigh

bararaqsigh Void-Bound Voyager

Alright, I didn't know if there was a way to get the casks back to normal, thanks. And that makes a lot of sense, thank you!

• derpy101

derpy101 Space Hobo

Doesn't open the menu and is it because I have Mod Manager?

• Mar198617

Mar198617 Space Hobo

is it work on cracked version game??

• Mar198617

Mar198617 Space Hobo

[​IMG]

when I open the game there no image only hear sound and music?? please help me:wot::wot::wot:

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Giant Laser Beams

Since cracked usually translates to meaning a stolen version of the game, you won't receive help here as the forum has strict anti-piracy rules. Most of the mod makers aren't very fond of digital pirates, either.

• Mar198617

Mar198617 Space Hobo

OK i see now>>>thanks for clarifying
                                        I download this game from some website:rolleyes:
                                        Means I should buy the game:3

• Rubicant1982

Rubicant1982 Contact!

I recently downloaded this mod from nexus, and it seems to be working with the exception that I cannot select the quality or sorting options at the top of the menu.
                                          I can see them ... just clicking on them does nothing .-.

I am using SMAPI 1.9 with Stardew Valley 1.11 on Windows 7.
                                          No error msgs displayed for this mod (I'm getting one for the sprinkler mod but that is a different thread lol)

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017