RELEASED [SMAPI 1.5] CJB Item Spawner v1.6 Beta [01-Jan-2017]

Discussion in 'Cheats' started by CJB, Mar 15, 2016.

1. fdg21

fdg21 Space Penguin Leader

doesnt work with new update

• Ladysarajane

Ladysarajane Phantasmal Quasar

• Ignixioum

Ignixioum Space Hobo

Update for 1.1?

• Ladysarajane

Entoarox has taken over CJB's mod updating them until CJB returns. His updates are here .

• -DSG-Flynx

-DSG-Flynx Space Hobo

Are you ever going to update this so that it works for the newest version of the game? Please do if you're not already. Thanks.

• AnakhaSilver

AnakhaSilver Poptop Tamer

Please learn to read other comments, and go to the other thread where it's been taken over.

• -DSG-Flynx

-DSG-Flynx Space Hobo

Please learn to not be such a dick. ;) Maybe I didn't wanna read 9 pages of comments douchebag.

• sockysquidrings

sockysquidrings Void-Bound Voyager

Please learn to not insult people in the forums.

• Ladysarajane

@-DSG-Flynx You didnt have to read 9 pages of comments. The post above yours had the info AND their is a thing called a seach button. Calling people names is a sure way NOT to get any help around here.

• AnakhaSilver

AnakhaSilver Poptop Tamer

Dude, it was literally one post above yours. No one is saying "read 9 pages" they're saying "read the last few comments." It would have answered your question and not made you look like an idiot.

• UschilovesSDV

UschilovesSDV Space Hobo

I have stardew valley 1.1 and i have SMAPI 0.40.1.1 that is for SDV 1.1 and everytime i open my game its fine until i get into the game and press "I" then the whole game just closes doesnt freeze or anything just closes

• Ardalis

Ardalis Star Wrangler

The mod here its outdated you have to get it from Here

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Space Kumquat

CJB Item Spawner 1.6 beta is ready for testing (see attached). This is an official update in collaboration with @CJB. Changes in this release:
                          • Updated to Stardew Valley 1.1+ and SMAPI 1.5.
                          • Added compatibility with Linux and Mac.
                          • Added support for the new iridium quality.
                          Feedback, suggestions, and bug reports are welcome here. If nothing comes up, we'll publish the release soon. :)

Attached Files:

sky0087, Neferatem and Minakie like this.
                          • CJB

CJB Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Updated OP!

Everyone please specially thank Pathoschild for his hard work on this release!

Minakie likes this.
                            • RicePoison

RicePoison Intergalactic Tourist

I'll be trying this in a bit, I'm so happy to of found this mod - I kinda saw it featured in a YouTuber's mod showcase and had to try it :) so, I'll update how it goes. I'm using a Mac, so I'm not sure if it'll change any parameters since SMAPI does allow mac installs....

• ModDownloader007

ModDownloader007 Void-Bound Voyager

Not working for SDV 1.2

• slomenick

slomenick Orbital Explorer

So I can't find anything on it (And it is very possible I missed it somewhere) But does the item spawner not have all items? I don't have any produce or artisan items in mine- only tools, SOME creation items (furnace, keg, preserves jar and a few others), some flooring, wallpaper, and all of the boots and some of the rings. Did I install it wrong? Is it skill based? Did I glance over something in the description and miss it? If so, could someone point me in the right direction? I'm sure it's user error, I just don't know where I went wrong or what I didn't read.

Thank you kindly!

• ragnax

ragnax Aquatic Astronaut

Woks in this version:

[​IMG]

• MysticTempest

MysticTempest Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just a heads up on something I noticed while testing my mod. In the official v1.2; CJB Item Spawner v1.7.2 still works for the most part. No crashes so far at least.

But, when the language is in a non-english language; groups of items are sometimes missing after selecting the menu entries. "Seeds & Crops" is one example. In English it has all those items showing up fine, in all other languages the 'Seeds & Crops' entry doesn't have any items under it.

Not a big deal, since you can still search for items after selecting the 'All' entry, and they'll show up there. But, it's not quite expected behavior.

• BuddyRich

BuddyRich Yeah, You!

Hey so I use mac and I have no clue how to get this mod to work. I've tried multiple ways and none work sometimes I'll even have it installed but when I press "i" in game it won't open.