RELEASED [SMAPI 1.5] CJB Automation v1.4 Beta [01-Jan-2017]

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by CJB, Mar 29, 2016.

1. bararaqsigh

bararaqsigh Void-Bound Voyager

It was just one seedmaker next to a chest. I think you're right, though, as it started happening soon after I downloaded two other mods, so I've posted in those threads for help.

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

As a veteran Morrowind player (and Oblivion modder) I can confirm that many mods frankly hate one another, while others, at best, can cause completely unexpected results. Best of luck. At the very least, if your mods are incompatible, perhaps the modders will consider creating that compatibility.

• Jadzi

Jadzi Void-Bound Voyager

I'm replanning my machines setup. Before I do so, I need to know - will it be an issue of a machine (here a bee hive) is in a spot where it could possibly output to 2 chests? Will that cause a catastrophe similar to dividing by zero? Or does it not matter?

• Radhra

Radhra Void-Bound Voyager

• madeyemoody

madeyemoody Void-Bound Voyager

Any way to add Crab Pots so it puts the stuff into chests?

Thanks.

• Faythe

Faythe Pangalactic Porcupine

• pixieNpixels

pixieNpixels Subatomic Cosmonaut

I really should have posted to this thread earlier but honestly I have to say that I love this mod and I think you are a super hero for making it. Thanks for all your hard work. I can't even express how much I appreciate it.

Techonrye likes this.
            • GARRthePIRATE

GARRthePIRATE Big Damn Hero

Radhra likes this.
            • araara456

araara456 Big Damn Hero

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

This mod doesn't collect from the Statue of Endless Fortune or the Statue of Perfection.

• knittingmachine

knittingmachine Void-Bound Voyager

Does anyone else have problems with kegs using this mod? My items are being "used" by the keg but nothing comes out.

MayaMayhem likes this.
                • Galxcyx

Galxcyx Intergalactic Tourist

Is there any way to have full Crystalarium automation as a config option? Or is this not a possibility? This mod is super useful btw, thank you for making it! :iswydt:<3:poke:<3:up:<3

Last edited: May 26, 2016
                  • BolivarQShagnasty

BolivarQShagnasty Intergalactic Tourist

Is there any chance that I could get the source for this? I've just started looking at modding, and I'd appreciate a chance to try extending this mod.

• MsMeiriona

MsMeiriona Phantasmal Quasar

So, I was wondering if the slime related machines are planned to be included in this in the future?

• Lyrina25

Lyrina25 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm loving this mod! Is there a way to use the paths to take things from the chests in the barn and put them in a chest outside of it?

• Keezie

Keezie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Will you be updating this mod for 1.1?

Jadzi likes this.
                          • MJPZero

MJPZero Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is hands down one of the best and most useful mods for Stardew, but it's sad that it has been neglected and not updated in forever. And now with 1.1, it doesn't work... Would be nice if it were to be made open source so that someone could pick up where it's at right now.

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

@MJPZero, check out the SMAPI development thread. The team there is offering to update abandoned mods to 1.1. Just make sure you outline what happens when you try to run it, and ask politely. <g>

• y3la

y3la Intergalactic Tourist

Ok. Just tested my setup and my game crashed when the seed maker pulls seeds even if this is the only mod installed...
                                might be that the save is an old one, but i only started using it with mods after the 1.1 update. a bit at a loss here.

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Put your log up.