RELEASED [SMAPI 0.39+/STORM]Divorce mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Watagatapitusberry, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Legendarium

Legendarium Space Hobo

If they're like me, it's because they don't want to deal with the consequences of the divorce. I want to duplicate my file to marry someone else without Sebastian hating me.

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@Legendarium But you can erase their memory after the divorce for 30,000 gold so that they no longer hate you. :p

• memmy

memmy Space Hobo

Not to bump a nearly 2 year old thread but this mod isn't working for me. I am aware you can divorce now but I'm trying to spawn a second child so I can earn the achievement as it's the last one I need. Any tips on how to get it working or another mod that allows me to do this?

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

Let me put it this way: this mod is so old it's not even on the compat list. Pretty safe to say it's dead. You might be able to use a debug command to get a kid.

• SeitenTaiseiSonGoku

SeitenTaiseiSonGoku Master Chief

IDK if you still need help....but You know how when SMAPI pulls up and the black box and starts running and loading your mods before everything starts loading? Once the game pulls up, and you open your load file, pull the box open. Type (it's case sensitive) "debug child2" no quotes, hit enter and it should spawn a second Child. Follow the golden rule of ALWAYS backing up your game files first though! Hope I helped!