RELEASED [SMAPI 0.39+] DailyFriendshipIncreaser

Discussion in 'Gameplay Mechanics' started by nays4, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Spazzas

Spazzas Aquatic Astronaut

Thank you very much @Mucchan. I suppose this works with SMAPI 0.40.0 as well?

• Mucchan

Mucchan Tentacle Wrangler

That's correct. I'm using this with SMAPI 0.40.0 myself. In theory this should work on 0.39.3 and above since the event I'm using was introduced in SMAPI 0.39.3.

• kidkid123

kidkid123 Phantasmal Quasar

if i set to false and 0 , 0..i should have no decay right? but still be able to increase the heart meter if i talk to them???

• kidkid123

i set it to false 2 and 0..and i have no decay..i test it
          If i set it up false 0, 0 i have decay.-tested

• kidkid123

that's what i said:)..and that;s exactly how i put it. i tested this with the false, 0,0 values..bcs op said that false/true is for the decay..if you want it or not..
            And it decayed with those values. which means, that true/false is for something else. idk what:wut:
            So, i put it like you did (bcs you get -2 from not talking with them) and there is no decay-tested this also.

And, yes, it triggers i believe at the start of the day- but idk what the problem is here. at the end of the day or the start of the day doesn;t really matter.

Talking with this mode on, i really have no ideea if it works or not. i hope it does.

I hope i got it right:)) and didn;t mess up

Also, just so i know.if i set the talkincrease to 0 it doesn;t do nothing to the value you usually get from talking to them?

• kidkid123

• kidkid123

does it work if you put down

false

this way, if you talk with someone it evens out

• Jigain

Jigain Phantasmal Quasar

Already suggested (and debunked) by yours truly. It's an issue with how the mod calls its events.

I suggest you look at page three of this thread and find Mucchan's fixed version, that should do exactly what you want it to.

• kidkid123

i forgot this stuff from highschool and i was thinking "damn,i'm so smart":))))..ye, i tried it his way and it works:p

• Mucchan

Mucchan Tentacle Wrangler

I've published the source code for this mod to GitHub here. I hope the OP doesn't mind since he hasn't posted fora while, and I've changed most of the code anyway. This will make it easier for anyone to modify the mod if it stops working in the future.

Nurio likes this.
                      • Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Any chance of getting an update for 1.1? The mod's stopped working, from what I can tell.

DarkwingMouse likes this.
                        • DarkwingMouse

DarkwingMouse Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah I have tested and went from Summer Day 5 to Winter Day 1 and lost a heart on Demetrius. Update needed :D

camir and Borodin like this.
                          • Jokerine

Jokerine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can we please get an update? :)

camir likes this.
                            • thakyZ

thakyZ Cosmic Narwhal

• Koutetsu

Koutetsu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Unfortunately neither of these mods appears to work with SMAPI 1.0