RELEASED [SMAPI 0.37+] 15.03.2016 Social Editor Menu with NPC Locations - Thanks to hitachihex

Discussion in 'User Interface' started by montana123, Mar 7, 2016.

1. montana123

montana123 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Well I tried it out myself but I can't seem to reproduce this bug. You got net framework installed? (4.0 at least) Do other mods work? Maybe try the cheat menu out and see if it works.

• blargsnarf

blargsnarf Pangalactic Porcupine

I just posted this in hitachihex's topic but since I remembered I am actually using your edit, gonna crosspost it here:

Hey, so, hidden character spoilers, you've been warned:

-------------
      After meeting Krobus, this mod crashes if you scroll all the way down to the bottom. I found out because I just met Krobus and at the end of that day was trying to find out where a 1 heart villager was, and I guess I scrolled to where Krobus would be, and my game crashed back to the desktop.

Loaded again, ran and met Krobus, then immediately tried going to the bottom of the social menu, crashed again.

Should we just not meet Krobus if we wanna use this mod? Thankfully I haven't actually saved since meeting him (since this crashed my day, haha), so I can do that - he's pretty useless anyway.
      ------------

• montana123

Hey can you send me your save and tell me how I can get to Krobus? Im not that far in story and of course I wanna fix this :) Please send me via PM your Savegame from %appdata% - > StardewValley

• blargsnarf

Sure thing. This save has the key to the sewers, but has not used it yet - if you open the menu at the start of the day, it should work, but if you then run down to the sewer entrance below Marnie's house, enter, then meet Krobus, then use the social menu, it should crash. Does for me, at least!

Attached Files:

• Jokerine

Jokerine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Gonna try out this mod, hope it works! :)

• muramasatop

muramasatop Seal Broken

One agree that now meeting Krobus make a game crashed. I hope the update soon and Hey! Thank you for making this awesome mod. Keep up the good work!

• blargsnarf

If you have a save before you opened the sewer, you can just never meet Krobus and still use the mod. Krobus doesn't sell anything useful anyway unless you wanna buy the stardrop :).

• montana123

Problem is now fixed new Version is Online!

• blargsnarf

Awesome. Will try it and edit this post if there're any problems :D. Thanks for doing so so quickly!

Edit: Yep, Krobus now shows up properly and doesn't crash :D. Hooray!

I know other secret NPCs exist.. namely one called Mr Qi - I haven't met him yet, but I'm wondering if this'll happen again with him?

• montana123

Not it should not happen.

• muramasatop

muramasatop Seal Broken

Another sound that those problem has been fixed! Thank you so much, you are so quick

• Emtu

Emtu Subatomic Cosmonaut

I believe Mr. Qi is one of those NPCs you can't gift anyway.

muramasatop likes this.
                          • BestThingEver

BestThingEver Aquatic Astronaut

There seems to be a problem with the mod. I can't seem to edit a villager's social level after they reach 2000. Is there anything I can do?

• montana123

I guess has something to do with the boquette. You need to give singles boquette first

• muramasatop

muramasatop Seal Broken

Hmm... it seems "Meeting Krobus" game crashed is still a problem. Yes Krobus is shown on the chart, but if I meet him then press "z" then game crashed.

• montana123

Are you sure? I just checked and its working. Can you send me your save? Make sure you updated to the latest version.

• muramasatop

muramasatop Seal Broken

I try to re-installed the latest version of mod and those problem has been fixed. It's weird. Sorry and Thank you for your work hard :D

• Jacobmpollard

Jacobmpollard Intergalactic Tourist

im still getting the problem of it crashing after meeting krobus, you just put the files in the mods folder after installing smapi right?

• montana123

Yes it should work without problems.

• BakaTenshi

BakaTenshi Orbital Explorer

will this mod be available for Storm?