Building/Ship Small Big Builds

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Ickura, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Ickura

Ickura Big Damn Hero

Admin mode was used for these builds, along with other mods.

This is my first thread I am making.
    I wanted to build a Sci-fi-ish/Hylotl/Greek city on a terraformed planet that used to be a frozen tundra. Here is the city square so far...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Here are some closer pictures of the city...
    (My personal favorite)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

THIS BUILDING BELOW WILL BE FULLY FURNISHED IN THE FUTURE
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Don't complain that you had to scroll so much just to get through this post)
    Anyways, I will be uploading more structures if I have enough time to do so. And this thread will continue to update in the future, so don't expect much out of me too soon!
    :hylotl:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  2. Ickura

Ickura Big Damn Hero

Here is the entire city at night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Squid and Jonesy like this.
  3. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Holy smokes. I built a Glitch city a few weeks ago, but this puts it to shame. Very impressive.

4. Ickura

Ickura Big Damn Hero

THANKS! Although I don't really feel like my works were actually good, but I guess I should post more builds to see what others think.
    BTW I saw your Glitch city, actually looks pretty awesome!

5. Jonesy

Well, I particularly like how varied your background buildings are. Mine were just walls, windows, roofs and the odd smokestack. Yours look like they have balconies and different building styles on top of that.

Also, I just noticed a couple of naked Hylotl walking around. :megusta: Is there a reason behind that?

6. Ickura

Ickura Big Damn Hero

OH SHOOT, I forgot to get rid of them!:saywhat:
    Um just the extra clones I forgot to get rid of from Create-a-friend mod before the devs fixed the bug. Looks like I took the screenshots too soon, silly me how didn't I noticed them before?

7. Jonesy

So, it wasn't the result of anything sordid, then?

The Squid likes this.
  8. Ickura

Ickura Big Damn Hero

Those clones were originally supposed to be the guards of the city, I had to use creat-a-friend to equip them with epic gear from FU, but that's until they started multiplying, so I had to get my gear back and destroy the machine. They still won't go away but the original Hylotl did.

I waited to long and forgot about the the clones and the bug fixes altogether then took the screenshots without any aware of the nudist hylotls, so yeah nothing about any dirty habits or anything, just another mistake when you rush things.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  9. Ickura

Ickura Big Damn Hero

Ayyy it's been a week already but I finally had some spare time to make this arcade tower!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Pretty snazzy right?
    Here is a closer look at the interior...
    -Arcade area

[​IMG]
    -Dining area
    [​IMG]
    The tower lights up during the night...

-DAY
    [​IMG]
    -NIGHT

[​IMG]
    I would be glad to know what you guys think of my new arcade tower. As always I will build more if I have some time.

Jonesy likes this.
  10. Ickura

Ickura Big Damn Hero

Alright, I changed the first post because of reasons...
    Also, I decided to make some minor tweaks on the other ones because I thought it was sort of plain in a way.
    I still hadn't find a way to reduce the size of the images but its not big of a deal anyways.

11. Ickura

Ickura Big Damn Hero

When I was going to see what updated for FU, my wi-if connection died before I launched starbound.
    You can't have steam mods without wi-if, my world broke and I had to delete my universe file.
    R.I.P.

Lesson learned, always backup the files after every major constructions.
    :nope:

12. Elecepont

Elecepont Space Spelunker

This is amazing, Keep up the great work!

Ickura likes this.
  13. Freeshield

Freeshield Poptop Tamer

Why wouldn't the files just stay in starbound? Why does wifi have to be working for mods?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk