1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Sloped Glass Panel

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Etomb, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Etomb

Etomb Yeah, You!

upload_2019-6-29_19-12-35.png
    I want more of these, but they don't seem to be craftable and they don't exist on the wiki.
    It's in the 1.4 update changes on the wiki, however.
    upload_2019-6-29_19-16-58.png
    I don't know where I got these from. Does anyone else know? Should this go in the support section of the forums?

2. megatron_s

megatron_s Void-Bound Voyager

I found them as well, currently there no way of crafting them, the only way to acquire them is to interacts with spaceship in solar system. Hostiles or Ally, get to them open every chests and lockers. There a chance of them.

3. Etomb

Etomb Yeah, You!

Thanks, I hope they become craftable soon. I just didn't remember where they came from.

4. megatron_s

megatron_s Void-Bound Voyager

How about making a mod for it? Do you want to do it? If not I can give a shot at it, but I'm not experts in modding still it just crafting recipe shouldn't be too hard.

5. Catherine Franz

Catherine Franz Spaceman Spiff

Spawnable item pack can be a good one since it also adds new items in the game (even the cut ones)