slime help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by neophoenix36, Jan 13, 2020.

1. neophoenix36

neophoenix36 Aquatic Astronaut

Hello there everyone. So I need some advice/help/ suggestions. I’m playing stardew valley on ps4. At some point I got the very bad idea of releasing slimes into town. The little jerks breed so much that whenever I now go into town the game lags pretty bad. They’re up in the background and in the river where I can’t kill them. Is there a way to get rid of them or am I SOL? I really don’t want to start a new farm at the moment but I got a feeling that’s what I’m going to have to do fix the over all problem. Any thoughts would help. Thank you

• WilliamZ

WilliamZ Phantasmal Quasar

If you're playing on PC you can install a "no clip" mod just for you to be able to walk over the lake and kill those slimes, another option is to use the slingshot with explosive ammo to reach the slimes.
      https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3900

• neophoenix36

It’s on ps4. I’ll give the slingshot a try and see if that helps to take them out

• WilliamZ

WilliamZ Phantasmal Quasar

The slingshot probably will work, I don't know if this was patched but you could walk over the map using this method:

• neophoenix36

Thank you Williamz. Your suggestion or using the slingshot has worked out better then I thought it would. I wasn’t able to use the out of boundary glitch in town will it lagging as bad as it is. But I’ve been able to kill a ton of the slimes with explosive rounds equipped. It’s still lagging but not nearly as bad as it was. I’ll never get them all but if I kill enough of them I’m hoping the game with stop lagging in town for the most part. Thanks again for the help