1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue "Sleepwalking" bug

Discussion in 'Support' started by ConcernedDuck, Jul 29, 2018.

1. ConcernedDuck

ConcernedDuck Aquatic Astronaut

This may look like a hanky wanky joke, but no. I call it the Sleepwalking bug.

I finished all my chores at my farm, like for example, feed the animals, check the crops (the sprinklers water dem) go and look for Mail, and check the whole town.

I went to sleep on 8:50 game time, and when i went to sleep, the screen was like a light black and i could still see Abigail, and my cat. It did not went full black, instead, it turned into like a shaded but transparent like black, and im suspecting one of my mods. But, i found a fix for it. Just walk outside the door. Right?

No.

I want the screen to go fully black when i go to sleep so i could truly enjoy the random events.
    Have you ever experienced this before?
    P.S: I can still control Herbie, my farmer dude.

Regards,
    ConcernedDuck

• Weirdman3214

Weirdman3214 Void-Bound Voyager

I encountered this issue, as well. I took out almost all of my mods when I updated to 1.3, save for a few that shouldn't have an effect on anything sleep-related. I played through two game days and both times I had to walk outside in order to go to the daily results screen and continue on to the next day. It's a bit frustrating because I have the interior of my house set up in a way that I can do a few things every morning as I go to leave that I now have to walk back inside and do before going back outside to continue my day. Hoping that it gets fixed soon so I can go back to sleeping in my bed with Abigail rather than on the porch with my chest.

• ConcernedDuck

Looks like currently there's no fix for it. Guess ill have to look at the Witch with my naked eyes.
        Or probably confirming if the Crop Fairy's real.
        Thanks for telling me.

Quack quack,
        ConcernedDuck

• ConcernedDuck

A little edit right here: When i updated my game, i was still using 1.3.2.5 anyway, and i updated it to 1.3.2.7
          Have you upgraded yours?

I dont know what to put here,
          ConcernedDuck

• Weirdman3214

Weirdman3214 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm on 1.3.27 right now. Here's hoping that soon we will be able to rest in peace.

• Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

Verify integrity of game files in Steam. If using GOG, that may have a similar function, but if not, reinstall game.