Modding Discussion Sleeping Sprites, Animations, Sleepwear, Etc.

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Delsin7, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Delsin7

Delsin7 Space Spelunker

Hey ya'll, was wondering if anyone is working on a sleep based mod. After seeing Abigail laying in bed with her eyes open, while wearing the same clothes she was out in the farm with, I started to think about possible sleep mods.

I know that a second sprite sheet for a character is possible, Nurse Maru, so a sleepwear and animation sprite set could be made. However, I'm not sure if its possible to integrate it yet.

Next is custom scripting for the various characters to change into their sleepwear at a certain time and use a 'shut eye' sprite when in bed.

Purchaseable sleepwear for the player would be interesting. Instead of just copying the Wizard's illusion it would have to 'cover' or temporarily overwrite your character's sprite. If this was found possible, then other clothing and costume options would open up too.

What type of a mod involving sleep would you like to see? A favorite set of jammies for the mc? Haggard Linus wearing less than normal? Caroline in a nightie?

Addition: Also added dialogue for when they are in their pjs or tyring to sleep would be good. For example Abigail, wearing some jammies with a guinea pig on em and before you know her well, would say something kinda snarky and embarrased like "...what? Guinea pigs are cute. I mean goth." And if in the same scenario you talk to her when she's asleep she'll say something like "What are you doing in my room?! Get out pervert!".

(I'm putting this under Modding Discussion, but if it belongs under a different category please let me know)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
      IronZelly likes this.
    • Crazy_Leen

Crazy_Leen Phantasmal Quasar

I'd second this! It's so weird seeing them just roll intob ed and jsut awkwardly stare at the wall or the player :'D
      Like, at a minimum closing their eyes would be sweet <w<"
      The nightwear might actually be cute too!