Modding Discussion Skye from HMDS Cute - Character Replacement

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Zalkyria, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

I'm not too familiar with modding that much when it comes to this game, but was wondering if it would be possible to incorporate this character from Harvest Moon DS Cute.

Skye_body.png
    His name is Skye and he is known as a famous and mysterious thief that leaves notes for his victims before he does his crimes. He constantly brings up the fact that he's a "lady's man".

I could go with the easy route, and just choose a character to change into him but honestly I thought it would be neat to just have a custom npc. I know that it can be done, I just need to learn how if anyone is willing to help me with this, I'd be grateful.

Links below
    http://harvestmoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skye_(Cute)

Sugar-Fable likes this.
    • Zalkyria

Well until I can figure out how to do a custom NPC, I'm doing a character replacement. He will be replacing Elliott. I already have his Portraits made and one will be compatible with Portraiture. I'm currently working on the sprite with a friend of mine, not sure when it will be ready but when it will I'll make an upload for him. :)
      Elliott.png

HopeWasHere likes this.
      • .Lavender.

.Lavender. Pangalactic Porcupine

Hey yo, I actually made my own mod that replaced Elliott with Nagito Komaeda from Danganronpa. :)
        If you have any questions, let me know. I'd be happy to help!

(also yeesss he was my fav bachelor in that game, and one of my favs in HM period :) )

Zalkyria likes this.
        • Zalkyria

Honestly the help would be greatly appreciated :D Also I think I saw your mod a bit ago! It looked pretty cool, I just gotta play Danganronpa myself haha. But yeah Skye was a pretty awesome bachelor, its why I decided I wanted him in the game :rofl:

• .Lavender.

.Lavender. Pangalactic Porcupine

Cool, cool. Feel free to PM me any questions you have. :)