1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Skull Cavern crashing my game

Discussion in 'Support' started by Tanpoponoko, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Tanpoponoko

Tanpoponoko Big Damn Hero

Can anyone help? I have lots of mods, and my game keeps crashing every time I enter Skull Cavern

Here is the log:

[15:33:59 TRACE SMAPI] Recovering sprite batch from error...
    [15:33:59 ERROR SMAPI] An error occured in the overridden draw loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
    at xTile.Display.XnaDisplayDevice.DrawTile(Tile tile, Location location, Single layerDepth)
    at xTile.Layers.Layer.DrawNormal(IDisplayDevice displayDevice, Rectangle mapViewport, Location displayOffset, Int32 pixelZoom)
    at xTile.Layers.Layer.Draw(IDisplayDevice displayDevice, Rectangle mapViewport, Location displayOffset, Boolean wrapAround, Int32 pixelZoom)
    at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.DrawImpl(GameTime gameTime) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 923
    at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Draw(GameTime gameTime) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 668
    [15:33:59 TRACE SMAPI] Recovering sprite batch from error...
    [15:33:59 ERROR SMAPI] An error occured in the overridden draw loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
    at xTile.Display.XnaDisplayDevice.DrawTile(Tile tile, Location location, Single layerDepth)
    at xTile.Layers.Layer.DrawNormal(IDisplayDevice displayDevice, Rectangle mapViewport, Location displayOffset, Int32 pixelZoom)
    at xTile.Layers.Layer.Draw(IDisplayDevice displayDevice, Rectangle mapViewport, Location displayOffset, Boolean wrapAround, Int32 pixelZoom)
    at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.DrawImpl(GameTime gameTime) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 923
    at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Draw(GameTime gameTime) in D:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\StardewModdingAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 668
    [15:33:59 ERROR SMAPI] SMAPI requested an immediate game shutdown: the game crashed when drawing, and SMAPI was unable to recover the game.
    [15:33:59 TRACE SMAPI] SMAPI shutting down: aborting update.

Edit:

Verified that it not my save file, I was able to get into skull cavern on another computer. Is there any way to figure out which mod is breaking the game?

Edit again:

Also, I should specify it's not the actual dungeon entrance, it happens when I enter the room above the pond in the desert.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017