1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Skull caven reapt floors

Discussion in 'Support' started by Doctor23, May 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Doctor23

Doctor23 Aquatic Astronaut

I am about 50 hours into my play through on the ps vita but I can't really do much else because all the floors in the skull caven reapt so I never get any iridium ore.

Will there be an update to fix this?

• Elenna101

Elenna101 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Repeated floors are normal. The regular mines have 40 different floor layouts (well, 36, since the multiples of 10 don't really count), and Skull Cavern just picks randomly among those layouts. So you should expect to see the same layout every so often.

Or do you mean that when you come back to Skull Cavern you start again from floor 0? That's also expected. The challenge is to see how far you can get in one day.

The probability of iridium goes up as you get further down. You probably won't get any if you're just going a few floors down. You should start seeing a node or two sometime around floor 30. If you get to floor 60 or 70 you'll get a decent amount of it. I suggest bringing lots of bombs, or maybe buying explosive ammo for the slingshot from the adventurer's guild.

• Doctor23

Doctor23 Aquatic Astronaut

The first 5-10 floors are the exact same and then the next 5-10 are so I am only getting copper and iron ore.

Sometimes when I visit it says that the area is infested and then the next 5-10 floors are filled with monsters so I don't get anything from them.