RP Siren's Call

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Vurrunna, Jun 29, 2016.

1. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Whyt reaches over, gently patting Phateon's back."Me? Uhm...I actually haven't even thought of explosives on a planetary scale yet. Mostly nation-wide scale." She nodded sagely.

Arra likes this.
  2. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Odd choice of words; and besides, that's only one explanation."

3. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Still, it's a little worrying."

4. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Maybe I'm making too big a deal out of the whole thing. Maybe this one chunk of space just happens to have an abundance of rock that haven't, you know, clumped together to form bigger chunks."

5. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"Yeah...with Siren's prestige, it gives an insight of the traffic through there...plenty of chances dor not so skilled drivers to smash into things and make a mess..."

6. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"Right. Let's try not to smash into big space rocks."

7. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Pilots. The job title is pilot."
    "Yeah, that would just be embarrassing."

8. HunterC1998

Will just half-heartedly tosses his hands up.

9. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"There's a clear distinction! Drivers work with land vehicles, Pilots work with planes and ships. You're not going to call a guy with a rocket launcher a rifleman, are you?"

10. HunterC1998

"No..but I would still call him a soldier.."

11. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Ok, 'cause I would call him a jack with a rocket launcher. Besides, 'soldier' is too broad of a term."

12. HunterC1998

"Ehh..I'm a broad thinking man.."

13. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

The Captain holds her hands up with a toothy grin. "Right, I'll stop ye two 'fore one o'ye calls me Tinderbox a boat."

"I c'n assure ye all that Siren 'asn't 'ad any neighborin' planets fer as long as there's been records o'her treasurey troves--whether th't means they was destroyed 'fore we could spot 'em is up t'debate still. We'll certainly want t'avoid th'star 's'much as possible, with avoidin' astronomical debris bein' up t'the resident pilot," saying this with a humorously stern look at Will. "Now, the question still stands--will we go in fast 'nd hard, as Miss Owen seems t'have suggested, or do we go in stealthy like, as Miss Lani mentioned? Me Tinderbox is certainly up fer either task, 'nd I'm personally split betwixt the two."

HunterC1998 likes this.
  14. HunterC1998

"I'm no fan of crashing and burning before we even start the job so I'll say slow...if the PILOT can hold off the need for speed for that long..."

15. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Well, you know my vote, Captain."
    "You make it sound like an addiction or something."

16. HunterC1998

"Sure felt like it when I was younger...."

17. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Whyt plants her fist in her palm, grinning wildly. "I say we go in fast and hard!" A pause, as she wiggled her eyebrows."Ain't no better defense than speeding through our obstacles."

18. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Because for me, it's an ethos."
    "And if we can run fast, and still use those stealth gadgets, the better; but something tells me that'll put too much stress on the power plant."

19. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"Speeding through a field of space debris tends to smash up the hull."

20. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Lucca's grin goes a bit wry. "Don't worry about those! Rocks and junk are small potatoes, we can see 'em coming; I'd worry about the iktus we can't see."