OOC Siren's Call

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Vurrunna, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

Son of a biscuit, my life's way busier than I'd anticipated...

Sorry for not responding for a while, I've just had a bit too much of a mix of school, work, and general stress to really sit down and write anything out. To be clear--I intend to respond to the RP as soon as I can, but am presently far too jam packed to give it the necessary attention (re-reading the last few posts, thinking up an interesting response, and then trying to type it correctly generally takes about an hour, which I don't often get with my current schedule).

Sorry again; I certainly don't intend for this RP to die before we even get to the good stuff (and eventually overcome the good stuff and meet an enjoyable conclusion).

HunterC1998 likes this.
  2. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Yeah, no problem, take your time.

3. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

That's completely understandable.

4. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Dragonclaw and HunterC1998 like this.
  5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

I don't think zasko's going to be rejoining us anytime soon.

6. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Oh. He left? I didn't know.

7. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Last he was on was sept. 6, so yeah.

8. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

Ah, crap.

I'm really, deeply sorry that I let this one die, guys. I really wanted to actually play an RP out to completion, but I got really caught up with a lot of stuff recently, which left me distressingly apathetic (which led to a few problems with chores and school and such).

If anyone has retained any semblance of interest in the story, I'd be willing to make a PM conversation where he could talk out a suitable transgression of the story in a similar fashion to writers rather than RPers, though I'd understand if no one has any interest in it anymore (and I'd have to warn that I might just disappear again at any given moment).

Beyond that, though, I'm sorry I let it die out, and wish you all nothing but the best.
    --Vurrunna

HunterC1998, Dragonclaw and Arra like this.