1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Singing Stone locked me in bed forever

Discussion in 'Support' started by Maugre, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Maugre

Maugre Void-Bound Voyager

As the title says, my Singing Stone locked me in bed, and I can't destroy it to escape, or move around to get out. I had it placed in my bedroom way near the beginning of my game, and had just now finished the upgrade to the complete house. My excitement over having the house fully upgraded ground down to an immediate halt as I realized my bed had moved onto my singing stone, and now I'm stuck inside of it. Not only that, but the fact that the game autosaves before you wake up means I can't revert, and even if I could, I would have to sleep to progress, and my house would be already set to upgrade as soon as I did.

I have no idea what to do.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
    • Yusuke Urameshi

Yusuke Urameshi Space Kumquat

Is your game updated to the latest version? This was fixed in 1.04. Right click the object to remove it.

• Maugre

Maugre Void-Bound Voyager

Ah, I see. I guess I'll have to go update, then. I've been running in offline mode for a while for whatever reason, so I guess I didn't realize there was one.