Other Sims in Stardew Valley -- August 21

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by MarianT, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

Really great work! I'm a big sims fan too (but I mostly play sims 3). I do like the art style of sims 4 though.

How are you liking it so far? I've heard alot of mixed reviews and I always try to ask people I see playing how it is. Anyway, keep up the good work =D

• peachblossom

peachblossom Space Hobo

This is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life, I've never been happier ^^

• MarianT

MarianT Subatomic Cosmonaut

It's been a while -- over a year, in fact, but I've returned to my Sims version of Stardew Valley. Everyone, almost, is married (sorry, Linus and Willy Breen), and we're starting a new generation. I'll be following 9 toddlers plus Jas and Vincent. You can go back and read about the weddings, but if you just want to start with the toddlers, here are the couples:

Mayor Ted Lewis and Marnie Maldonado
        Gunther Rowley and Elliott Betancourt
        Alex O'Brien and Haley Hudson
        Clint Barnhart didn't marry Emily Hudson, but they do have a child that Clint is raising.
        Dr. Frank Harvey and Leah Stauffer
        Sebastian Carpenter and Penny Bibbler
        Sam Marsh and Abigail Soriano
        Shane Maldonado and Maru Carpenter
        Matilda Holmes (my farmer) and the Wizard Rasmodius

2.2 Meet the Toddlers.

• MarianT

Rauchschwalbe likes this.
        • MarianT

• MarianT

• MarianT

• MarianT

This next chapter contains a big departure from the Stardew Valley canon:
          vampires. But they are available in Sims, and Stardew Valley does have a monster in the sewer plus all those creatures in the mines. Once I had the idea that Rasmodius was a reformed vampire, I had to run with it. Apologies to anyone who is upset.
          . 2.3.5 Week One: Farmers.

Alkanthe likes this.
          • Bamboozler

Bamboozler Space Penguin Leader

@MarianT Chapters 11, 12 and 13 are all missing their screenshots. You might need to edit the posts.

• MarianT

@Bamboozler, Thanks for the heads up! Actually, most of the pictures in 11, 12, and 13 did show up for me, but there were a few that didn't. I've fixed those. I've been in the process of moving my screenshots out of photobucket; in fact, I'm amazed that any that I stored there are still available. I guess I'd better hurry up and take care of the rest.

• MarianT

• MarianT

• MarianT

• MarianT

• MarianT

• MarianT

• MarianT

• MarianT

• MarianT

This story is going on hiatus until June 22. When it comes back, it will be focused on the children, and much more Sims than Stardew Valley. I'll be trying to do 10 generations of 10 families. I'll put a link here when I start that story, but I doubt that I'll update much since it will be more of a Sims story. The introduction and table of contents for Legacies of the Valley can be found here.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
                • MarianT

I'll be introducing each of the 10 founders over the next few days. First up is Jeffrey Betancourt, the adopted son of Elliott Betancourt and Gunther Rowley. He's a writer like his father Elliott, but he moved into the city. His story begins here, and there's a link to the next chapter at the end.