Other Sims in Stardew Valley -- August 21

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by MarianT, Sep 7, 2016.

1. MarianT

MarianT Subatomic Cosmonaut

I usually play the Sims, but lately I've been playing Stardew Valley and loving it. One thing that makes me sad -- none of the other bachelors and bachelorettes can get married and have children. I want to have a whole Pelican Town with lots of children. And that's something I can do in the Sims. I've started a story on another Forum, and I'll post updates in this thread as I write chapters. The link is here: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=27106.msg450171#msg450171

• Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

Ooh, I've always loved reading Sims stories, definitely gonna follow this one :D

Alkanthe likes this.
      • MarianT

Thanks, Minimanta! I like your avatar. My husband and I have 5 cats, but none of them are gingers.

Phaena and ApertureGaming011 like this.
        • Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

Thank you! He's my only cat at the moment :3

• MarianT

Alkanthe, Pudassassin and Minimanta like this.
          • Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Interesting, and nice to have some new way to tell the story!
            Also, welcome here!

• MarianT

I thought people might like to see my Sim versions of the Stardew Valley characters, so I'm posting this chapter here. I owe a big thank-you to Dr. Fangg on the TS4 Gallery, for his Alex, Elliott, and Shane.

Dramatis Personae
              It's going to take Tildy a few days to meet everyone, but Mayor Lewis has consented to perform introductions.
              Lewis: I don't know if I'm the best person to do this.
              [​IMG]
              Watcher: Can you think of anyone better? They've already met the Wizard and Robin.
              Lewis: But what if I leave someone out?
              Watcher: Then you won't get unanimously elected Mayor in the next election. But I think we have almost everyone.
              Lewis: Okay. You've met Robin already. She has a son Sebastian from her first marriage -- he's the computer geek in black. She's married to Demetrius, who's sitting next to her on the couch. He's a scientist. And their daughter is Maru, the girl in white who helps out at the Clinic on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
              [​IMG]
              Maru works with Frank Harvey, our doctor.
              [​IMG]
              His oldest patients are probably George and Evelyn Mullner. Their grandson Alex has lived with them ever since his mother died when he was about 14. Alex was quarterback for the Consolidated Llamas when he was in high school.
              [​IMG]
              He was Homecoming King the year that Haley was Homecoming Queen, and they made a lovely couple. I keep expecting them to get married one of these days.
              [​IMG]
              Haley's sister Emily works at the Stardrop Saloon; we hardly ever see the owner Gus. Clint, our local blacksmith and repairman, has a crush on Emily, which everyone in town knows about -- except Emily, of course. Emily's the one with blue hair.
              [​IMG]
              Our other elders consist of Linus, our local hermit...
              [​IMG]
              ...and Willy, our fisherman. Willy wins the ice fishing contest every year.
              [​IMG]
              The beach house next to Willy's belongs to a writer who moved here from the city -- Elliott.
              [​IMG]
              We also have an artist who used to live in the city -- Leah.
              [​IMG]
              And our librarian, Gunther, also came from the city. He was a bit dismayed to find that the former librarian took off with all the artifacts and historical records, so if anyone finds anything interesting, he'll be happy to accept a donation.
              [​IMG]
              In fact, I'll be happy to accept a donation. Pelican Town used to offer a local bus service, but we had to lay off our driver. That's Pam, who lives in a trailer with her daughter Penny.
              [​IMG]
              Penny is home-schooling Vincent for a couple of years until his mother Jodi thinks he's old enough to attend the Consolidated. Her husband Kent has been off fighting the Gotoros, and is a bit jumpy around fireworks. Their oldest son Sam is a bit of a rascal.
              [​IMG]
              Last but not least, there's our general store owner, Pierre. His wife is Caroline with the green hair and Abigail with purple. I don't know why they dye their hair -- never had the courage to ask them.
              [​IMG]
              Watcher: Um, Lewis, aren't you forgetting someone?
              Lewis: No, I think I covered everyone.
              Watcher: Owns a ranch? Name begins with M?
              [​IMG]
              Lewis: See, I knew I'd screw up. Don't tell her, okay? Anway, there's Marnie, a nice lady who owns the local ranch. Her sister's son Shane lives with her and so does the daughter of her other sister. Shane works at JojaMart and helps out with the chickens and Jas is being home-schooled with Vincent.
              [​IMG]
              Lewis: And that's the bunch. So if you see someone you don't recognize, you can flip back here. If they're not here, they're probably a tourist.

• Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

Lovely introduction to everybody and you can easily tell who's who, nice job on them :D

Pudassassin and Alkanthe like this.
                • MarianT

• MarianT

• MarianT

• MarianT

• MarianT

• MarianT

Pudassassin and Minimanta like this.
                • MarianT

• MarianT

Skyloft-Farm, Alkanthe and Minimanta like this.
                • MarianT

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
                  Minimanta and Pudassassin like this.
                • MarianT

Just had my 5th Sims player say they'd be getting Stardew Valley because of this story. Do you think I could get a commission from Chucklefish, lol?

Erick648, Pudassassin and Alkanthe like this.
                  • Pudassassin

Pudassassin Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Actually, it is ConcernedApe's. And yeah, maybe you could get a bit of commission from him. Nice job so far!

• MarianT

After a long hiatus, here is Chapter 13: Haley's Job. We've gotten toddlers in the Sims, so I'll probably be rushing the next few weddings to get to the "fun" part.

[​IMG]