1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Simple Extended Character Creation Mod: Now, even easier! 1.3.3

Just a clean looking modification to the character creation screen, for custom races.

1. fenneccy

fenneccy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The mod by itself works for me. When I start the game the extended character creation shows up. Problem is, when I add mod races, they do not show up. Not even the elf race that comes with it. The extender is just empty. If anyone can help me it would be appreciated.

2. Lunaru

Lunaru Void-Bound Voyager

Will this be updated for the Upbeat Giraffe version? Mod seems to crash the game, including races dependent on it.

3. Xander Kau

Xander Kau Phantasmal Quasar

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  4. Xander Kau

5. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

You need to use an external uploader.
    the uploads on this site are eternally broken it seems.

6. Xander Kau

I've been trying to link through megaupload, but it still is giving me an error message. I think it has something to do with trying to change the version string.

7. sammeadows

sammeadows Aquatic Astronaut

Try using DropBox if you can, that typically works well, not sure if it'll be perfect, but it's easy to use and will (hopefully) work ^^

8. Xander Kau

9. Kookiegurl7

Kookiegurl7 Big Damn Hero

I don't understand this thing. I placed it into the mods folder and the UI just wont show up! :urgh: I need help! what am I doing wrong??:pwease::confused:

10. Xander Kau

Did you unzip the file? it is compressed when you download it, you need to unzip it and put the file inside in to your mods

11. Dimensional42

Dimensional42 Void-Bound Voyager

I can't seem to get this to work either. I added it to my mods folder, but it never shows up. I'm running on Spirited Giraffe V2

12. Xander Kau

Right now my internet is acting up, and I can't log in to steam. I will try and get it under control and check on the mod. If it needs an update I will push one, otherwise I will let you guys know. Thanks for downloading! It's amazing to log on and see that it's been featured. Great boost to my day.

13. Xander Kau

Seems that it is working fine on Spirited Giraffe, are you making sure to unzip it in to the mods folder?

14. Dimensional42

Dimensional42 Void-Bound Voyager

Yes. I extract them with Windows, directly into the mods folder.

15. Retr0

Retr0 Pangalactic Porcupine

What exactly do you mean by extracted with Windows. You do mean Window's default file unarchiver, right?

16. carriontrooper

carriontrooper Existential Complex

You gotta recheck that. Mods that work usually have filepath like so: mods/(mod folder name), and right on that filepath they have the pak.modinfo file. Sometimes when you extract directly into the mods folder, it became something like mods/(zip folder name)/(mod folder name), and that won't work.

17. Dusk5123

Dusk5123 Space Spelunker

18. Xander Kau

Does the mega upload not work, or the link from the starbound website?

19. Cloud1975

Cloud1975 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I Dont Know About Anyone Else But Mega upload Does Nothing.... Any Alternate Download Links?

20. Xander Kau

Think link should work BUT IT WILL START THE DOWNLOAD AUTOMATICALLY so don't be worried if you don't see anything but the download.
    goo.gl/kHsHoh