1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Simple Extended Character Creation Mod: Now, even easier! 1.3.3

Just a clean looking modification to the character creation screen, for custom races.

1. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Thought I'd let you know that that's not a good marketing model.

No, really. Not everybody wants to use this particular extender. Some of us already have mine, or ODB2's, or who knows what. Then they install the Varan mod and oops you got lucky with the load order and now you get another character creator that you didn't choose for. You could say, of course, "but they don't have to install it" but then you forget how stupid and/or lazy these people can get. It's already one of the most popular extenders around grumble grumble so why would one even consider this sort of thing?

</rant>

2. Varik12

Varik12 Aquatic Astronaut

When fix this bag

Attached Files:

3. ferdude067

ferdude067 Void-Bound Voyager

I found out how to fix it :p delete your image.cache and it will re generate it will fix it

4. Neurivita

Neurivita Orbital Explorer

I do sincerely appreciate your response, but I think you should read the very post you quoted. :)

5. EliseMashiro

EliseMashiro Void-Bound Voyager

I have a problem.
    The entire panel is cut away. I tried to change in the Modinfo file the word "furious koala" in "enraged Koala" but nothing changes... Then I read, that it could be that the Mod run, when I delete the images.cache file. Now I have 2 error files: "access violation detected at 0x634388 (read of address 0" and " This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Pease contact the application´s support team for more informations" and "stack Trace...seh Trampoline () ClientContext::rpcInterface() UniverseClient::rpcIterface()MAinInterface::RenderInit()ClientAppplication::rendeInit()CientApplication::update()StarApplicationBase::run()_SDL_main_console_main" Then Starbound crushes down ... and it said it doesn´t funcion anyway.
    Is there any other Idea how to get this mod work: I really want to ue the kitsune race mod :/

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  6. Xander Kau

Xander Kau Phantasmal Quasar

Guys if any of you see this I am getting a constant 502 bad gateway error and have no way to update the mod. Please don't think I'm just ignoring it D:

Slavasesh likes this.
  7. ArbiterTrio

ArbiterTrio Poptop Tamer

I think you should include a Readme with the fix instructions in it. People will look for that before they go to forums. This means you will be bothered less often, naturally.

8. Neurivita

The problem is, the fixes people have been talking about, don't fix it for -everyone-.
    So, unfortunately it'll need to be updated more thoroughly by the mod creator... :(

I do see he has responded, and this gives me (as I'm sure others) hope!
    Curse the bad gateways! lol

Slavasesh likes this.
  9. Dexasol

Dexasol Void-Bound Voyager

i am actually having the same problem with that glitch to..
    Never mind got it working! :D

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  10. Neurivita

Ever since the update on March 18th (or.. was it the 19th?) this mod seems to work all of a sudden without any file editing!
    It's a Starbound Miracle! ...Or something. lol

11. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

-- Unstable Changelog, March 19th

12. Ninjafoxx-Plays

Ninjafoxx-Plays Intergalactic Tourist

Damn, This mod is cool, too bad its not updated. D:

13. SweFox

SweFox Guest

It works.

14. XxF4N4T!CxX

XxF4N4T!CxX Aquatic Astronaut

Can you update your mod for Enraged koala version please ?!

15. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

"XxF4NAT!CxX", huh? I don't know what I expected. :wut:

16. Wulf_Oman

Wulf_Oman Existential Complex

I hope you realize versions no longer matter and it should work fine.

17. Cabbage_

Cabbage_ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Mine isnt working at all. I clicked the download button, but nothing happened. PLEASE HELP.

18. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Well obviously just clicking the download button won't suffice.

The next thing you do is you take charactercreationmod.zip, and extract it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods. Just placing the zip file there won't do it either.

19. Cabbage_

Cabbage_ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks. I was having trouble with this. And just saying I meant the when I clicked the button, nothing happened. No file. Is this because I was typing this through an ingame-web browser? :DD

20. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Might be.