1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Simple Extended Character Creation Mod: Now, even easier! 1.3.3

Just a clean looking modification to the character creation screen, for custom races.

1. Dolphinowl245

Dolphinowl245 Pangalactic Porcupine

Please do!

2. marlonpikachu

marlonpikachu Void-Bound Voyager

man enraged koala uptade plz ;_; :(

3. Paulark

Paulark Lucky Number 13

I'm having a problem with this mod. I have the mod installed into the game, but when I get to Create a Character, The Layout for the Modded Species aren't there. Do I have to wait for and update? Please reply soon Thank You.

SweFox likes this.
  4. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Some people seem to have issues with certain extender mods. This is not, as far as we know, a problem with the extenders. You got unlucky.

5. SweFox

SweFox Guest

Is that so, then why doesn't it work on a fresh install? Or did I and all my players get unlucky as well :)?

6. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

From what I can tell? Yes. Can we please stop talking about this and wait for an official response?

7. SweFox

SweFox Guest

Right.

8. ArbiterTrio

ArbiterTrio Poptop Tamer

I'm having an issue where only a small part of the new interface is shown (not enough to pick any of the new races), before being cut off vertically. None of the buttons appear, or function either. My brother is having an identical issue on a different computer, running different hardware, software, and resolution. I am running enraged Koala. Other mods with similar functions, like Xbawks have a similar, and equally debilitating error. It appears as if the entire interface has been forced to align with the furthest left starting point of the vanilla one, and the right-limit is also. (Screencap included)

P.S. It can't be that the race-mods I have are bugging the interface, because I've received an identical result without them. This may in fact be the problem the mod has with enraged koala.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
    Paulark and SweFox like this.
  9. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Delete the file image.cache, check again.

Ixantir and ArbiterTrio like this.
  10. SweFox

SweFox Guest

Sorry if I were rude to you, love your Felins mod. I just wanted to say thanks for the tip and it works.

11. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Don't worry. If I seem overly curt about this, it's only because there's about five different places on this single forum where the same answer can be given ;)

ArbiterTrio and SweFox like this.
  12. Fezudu

Fezudu Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry bad english >_>

anyone found a way to use this mod? i can't use custom races anymore =\.

if anyone has anyway to make work again i will be gratefull.

13. dreamshock

dreamshock Intergalactic Tourist

God forbid you decide to actually update this. Change a word in a file? SO MUCH WORK.

14. ArbiterTrio

ArbiterTrio Poptop Tamer

It would probably help if you specified more clearly how you are prevented from using the race mod. There's a lot of detail that needs to expressed.

15. Fezudu

Fezudu Void-Bound Voyager

It's the same problem you posted , the incomplete interface.

16. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Delete the image.cache file. Not three posts above yours.

17. Hunterdune

Hunterdune Aquatic Astronaut

It wont work of me i installed it right but it only shows a sliver of the menu in a character creation but i cant select any modded races i put in the game....

18. ferdude067

ferdude067 Void-Bound Voyager

19. Neurivita

Neurivita Orbital Explorer

Yeah, I'm one of those people who've installed this (as well as one other race mod [one that was featured on this mod page]; though this was installed first) I've tried the .config fix of changing Furious to Enraged, and I've tried the deletion of image cache. Neither of which work and I still am unable to see the modded races menu in the character selection screen. Same goes for other friends of mine... and reading through this, other people as well.

It seems like whatever patch/update that released for Starbound recently, put more work out there for modders to fix with related issues, rather than simply having to change one word.

I hope Xander returns soon, many (including myself) are missing out on racial mods that have been dedicated to this specific interface mod.

P.S.: I have no other mods, this is the first one I've ever installed on my Starbound; there is no conflict of modifications.

20. Holgast

Holgast Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thought I'd let you know that Varan Race Mod now comes packaged with your mod.