1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Silver Armor Not unlocking

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by langynom, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbossa

Barbossa Cosmic Narwhal

I'm hearing from around. it's the new tier 2. i haven't gotten that far yet, so i dunno if it'll appear for me yet now.

2. Ekk

Ekk Space Hobo

I tried these same steps and still could not craft silver armor at the metalwork station. I have copper breastplate and knave helmet and Knaves pants. Also have crafted the starmap upgrade mk2. Have beat the ufo boss as well. Am I missing something?

3. coldReactive

coldReactive Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Same here, I haven't beaten the UFO yet, and haven't been able to craft silver armor.

4. Supersonicsc2

Supersonicsc2 Space Hobo

Same here, but with Gold armor.

I can't craft this one.

5. TurboRaptor

TurboRaptor Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It seems like all the armors were bumped up a tier. Silver unlocked for me the moment I used my Starship upgrade. I imagine the gold armor comes after beating the Robot now.

6. Sparkly Lasagna

Sparkly Lasagna Intergalactic Tourist

Once I upgraded my starmap it added all the crafting recipes

7. Andreas128

Andreas128 Space Spelunker

Looking through the file that tells when recipes are unlocked it shows that Silver armor has been moved from tier 1 to tier 2, meaning you would make it on the Metalworking station. The same for Gold armor; it's been moved up to tier 3. It's not a bug, it's intentional.

8. Theshadowquake

Theshadowquake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Wait a second i dont think this is a glitch i noticed the second i used the mk2 ship upgrade i could craft silver armour! maybe its just an adjustment to make the ufo harder

9. Barbossa

Barbossa Cosmic Narwhal

yeah, everything was knocked up a tier.
    Let the thread die.

10. Theshadowquake

Theshadowquake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

RIP THREAD R I P

11. Corbinsor

Corbinsor Void-Bound Voyager

Use (USE, meaning not just craft) the Starmap MK2 upgrade, you should get "New Blueprints Unlocked." Congrats, Silver Armor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.