SierraKhaar's art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by SierraKhaar, Feb 24, 2012.

1. SierraKhaar

SierraKhaar Orbital Explorer

Ó_O! Well you probably saw it somewhere, or something like it. Art is after all a copy of someone else's work mixed with your idea's and personality.
    Cause you cant deny the resemblance ;P

I have the background and hair left ^^

2. Nathan B.

Nathan B. Phantasmal Quasar

okay :( and yeah it kinda looks similar in that but come on it looks much cooler in other pictures of the character
    like this one .... and yeah ... i know ... like ichigo and his hallow >_> TO BE FAIR i came up with the demon form BEFORE the human one
    http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/056/4/5/mordale__a_familiar_place_by_35seconds-d4qw6ky.png http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/044/4/2/red_sky_by_sageofartaka-d4pn1gb.jpg

3. SierraKhaar

Yeeeah, lets not make an argument over this :D (whats up with these dough smiles?! :D ) I feel like bakin'!

The hair was a real challange, I may pull around some of the pixels to make it look better some other time :).

Here we are, iccce cold ("where the hell am I?")

[​IMG]

If I saw your dev.art earlier I would take some inspiration for a background from Ichigo when he is fighting in Hueco Mundo among pillars with his opponent waiting ontop of one :p (just jk).

PS: Tell me if there is some detail you would like me to change, resizing is something I dont do since its too easy :)

4. Bamseper

Bamseper Ketchup Robot

Can i make a request? You know the picture of the guy with the yellow hazmat/toxic suit, right? cna you make him, without the helmet and with dark brown hair + sunglasses? Thank you

5. SierraKhaar

I need to make lunch for me and my bonus-child, but since its such a small request I will make one as soon as we are done (if she doesnt jump up and down and want me to take her to a friends house :) )

New background? Or same as original or same background but a "better" place in that screenshoot? (I will NOT make him fight fire! :D)

6. Bamseper

Bamseper Ketchup Robot

If you can make him at the "base" with the spaceship, and no NPC's around. that would be great!

7. SierraKhaar

I make very small sizes so where on the base? Just I place I think seems good?

How about the mask btw?
    Hanging under his face?

and what kind of brown hair, the first draft he is brown haired but very bald ;D

Its all done, I made some "custom" base by combining props together, your guy is done but do you want half bald hair or what kind do you want?

8. Lupus

Lupus Subatomic Cosmonaut

Alright, this may be a bit complex.

Can you make my character, dressed up in armour like this: [​IMG] in black and red (no helmet) instead of the basic red color?
    And instead of the weapons already on the picture, I want an orange and white heavy machine gun that he's holding on his shoulder to support?
    Oh, and his hair is dark blonde, spiked up, and part of the hair covers the left eye.
    I'm not sure about the background.

I hope I'm not asking for too much, as I always do :L
    I thank you in advance.

9. SierraKhaar

Do I only need to whisper that I might be done with one request before the other comes? ;P

I will try make that Lupus but almost every detail it has won't be included, simply because it will be a few dots of whites a little big everywhere. But I will make it a bit larger then a Starbound character so some may include, we'll see :)

10. Lupus

I'm sorry, I forgot to say I didn't want all that little detail, just some parts that show it's mechanical :L

11. SierraKhaar

Done Bamse Pär! Tell me if you don't like the hair and I'll redo it ;)
    But I found the hair quite good with the suit... maybe a mustache too.. hmmm.
    [​IMG]

Lupus, your request might take days but keep an eye out, until them Im happy to take other less harder requests since editing a already existing suit from screenshots does not take long time at all, or recolor etc.

12. Nightblade

Nightblade Master Chief

I have a request, could you make a guy with blue/green skin wearing Clockwork/Steampunk armour with a matching sword?
    Thanks.

13. 0nefourth

0nefourth Void-Bound Voyager

Awesome ! Great Job ;)

14. Lupus

Hey, I'd like to know the estimated time of when my request will be done.
    not trying to rush you or anything. ^_^

15. SierraKhaar

Thanks mate :)

Next week I might get on with it :)

I have found a good picture for inspiration, but since this week I work 70 hours I might do it next week.

The V Ride!
    [​IMG]

16. SierraKhaar

Sorry for DP but I was playing around with ideas and since there is so many anime fans here ^^

[​IMG]

17. SierraKhaar

18. Every Human

Every Human Scruffy Nerf-Herder

untitled.png imagesCAA8IY2T.jpg :) hey when your done do you think you could do this guy he looks pretty awesome or if not him how about the other one

there pretty awesome:)

19. Every Human

Every Human Scruffy Nerf-Herder

only if your not to buisy

20. SierraKhaar

I will write all requests on my first page, I might not do them because some characters cant really be done since I only have so much to work with and do much doodling just gets messy :)

No promise but I will try when I'm done with the others or given up on them ;D