1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Shrooblord's Stuff

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by Shrooblord, May 19, 2013.

1. Zare

Zare Void-Bound Voyager

so then some sort of scrolling box-thing on the pause screen? each player gets a corner ( or side for 2 players)

• KlickIt

KlickIt Void-Bound Voyager

I'm shocked I didn't realize this earlier, but the hat on his head totally makes sense now why he's a Robot Janitor (check the sound files; his are labeled as so) and is the clean up crew for the planet (or for your team as well.)

• Shrooblord

Shrooblord Void-Bound Voyager

Yep - his clothing reminded me of being janitorial and/or army-like. His colour scheme supports this. I wanted to recolour him when the picture wasn't quite done yet and I was working on the flat colours, because they looked icky to me, but when I started shading, I noticed it looks quite alright, actually. Orange and olive suits ol' HAN-D!

• dynamical

dynamical Intergalactic Tourist

Why pause the game at all? Could just have something like the scoreboard in fps-games (hold some key to show it)

Zare likes this.
          • Fox0427

Fox0427 Big Damn Hero

Of course he's a janitor. After all that's why he's called Han-D. (Say "Man" after his name.)