Shrimp Cocktail

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lilcoon, Jan 9, 2020.

1. lilcoon

lilcoon Void-Bound Voyager

Anyone has any trouble finding the shrimp cocktail recipe on a character that has long passed year 2? I'm currently on Year 5, and CA said that the re-runs will show recipes that I haven't learnt yet, but after 3-4 seasons I still couldn't get the recipe on the Wednesday re-runs... Any tips? Or should I just wait it out?

Thanks!

• One More Day

One More Day Cosmic Narwhal

If it doesn't appear as a re-run on a Wednesday before then, it is next scheduled to appear on Winter 28, Year 6

• lilcoon

oh :( must wait another year, I guess

• Elenna101

Elenna101 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Might be a bug? Since 1.4 I've consistently gotten recipies I don't know on Wednesday.

• lilcoon

Hmm the thing is the only recipe that I don't know is the shrimp cocktail itself... But I never got it since the update when I'm on year 5 (and apparently I'm already on year 6 spring)

• One More Day

One More Day Cosmic Narwhal

Probably there's a specific flag in the code for episodes you have actually missed, rather than just recipes you don't have. So, if you were already in year 5 when you updated, then you haven't technically "missed" that episode yet, and therefore haven't set the flag

• lilcoon

Ah, makes sense... Welp have to wait until winter year 6 then. Thanks! :cry: