Show off Your Junimo!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Laryska775, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Laryska775

Laryska775 Hey, You!

Aww! This is beautifull!
    I hope more people will post their Junimos Theory, qestions, shows their Junimo huts or ideas. Everything about Junimo is more than welcome here. <3

I just had an Idea. Well, SV is meant to pick Community Center route with Junimo, but we know not everything is perfect. I wanna see "Antagonist Junimo", at least as a easter egg. Blue Junimo with with J on his belly/back. All characters are beautifull as they are. But I hope Dev, CA, CC whoever can do something in oryginal Stardew Valley will look here and bring more meaning to Junimo than collecting bundles and after "Ending" game buy Junimo Hut. I hope Junimo Plushie is not last thing about Junimo what is added : )

MrToni300 likes this.
    • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

I'm wanting to do some Junimo art, so once that happens I'll share it here. I can't get the little guys on my farm yet though because I'm still working on the community center, only one I have is my "cat". lol

I wonder what the story behind a Joja Junimo would be. Science experiment gone wrong maybe? Or he just drank too much cola? >u<

MrToni300 and Laryska775 like this.
      • Laryska775

Laryska775 Hey, You!

@LuthienNightwolf Hmm, to much Joja cola will be good. And maybe we can "change" that "Evil Junimo" to good! Some quests like spy that cute evil, maybe witch will had something to do or that Goblin will help us for Void Maionese, or bring rare stuff to witch and she will help us "change" Evimo (Evil Junimo). Oh there is so much to do with them =3

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
        • Laryska775

Laryska775 Hey, You!

I'm gonna edit first post and make something looks like "official post about Junimo", I wanna write what for it this thread like for theory, pictures, ideas (Well, I dont think if CA, CC, Dev, whoever is the Boss, look here) and more. What should be on first post?
          Like I said Some Junimo pictures, maybe gifs I will found on internet... but what else? I wanna make a nice first post for all new Junimo-lovers ^ ^

• SilverAme

SilverAme Aquatic Astronaut

I know what you mean! I was so sad when they went away after finishing the bundles! Here's the Junimos on my farm in all the day time pictures! It's like hide and seek to find them lolz. http://imgur.com/a/t2C9E.

I didn't want to put all the pictures here or a picture here at all.. because I realised how big it can be...

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

MrToni300 and ChaosAzeroth like this.