Show off Your Junimo!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Laryska775, Oct 14, 2016.

1. LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

OMG yes please. lol I want to live with them in there! What if we got *really* tiny and we could sleep on them like a giant beanbag chair, like in Totoro? :eek:

MrToni300 likes this.
    • Siertes

Siertes Aquatic Astronaut

I smell a mod incoming! Wish I had the skill to make them.

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
      • Laryska775

Laryska775 Hey, You!

So I finally sit and pass winter. ^ ^

Junimo Village Spring.png
        This is not alot, I cant w8 for more Junimo Hut ideas You guys have. I dont make 10 Junimo Hut Village yet. I need a lot of stones for that. But this is not hard, few days in mines ^ ^
        Im thinking what I can do else. Later ill try make "screen shot" of my farm and post in ~ Show off you farm! ~ And maybe here, coz that village. I have a lot of space for that so I hope it turn for me well ^ ^

Siertes and LuthienNightwolf like this.
        • Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

I've noticed they squeak to say goodbye. They squeak and then run home :3

And the huts make crackling fire sounds in the night when the light is on. I am absolutely in love with these huts <3

• Laryska775

Laryska775 Hey, You!

Yeah <3 Huge clap and a half for that game <3 (Who wanna guess from what is that refrence?)

I didnt knew I can fall in love for little weird but cute Junimo <3

Maybe in the future will be "reset" game with some bonus (like bonus to relationship like 10%-20%) to new save. And Wizard (Not Marnie) will come and said about lonely Junimo who wants to help in bundles or something... OMG I GOT AN IDEA RAINBOW JUNIMO <3 I WANNA RAINBOW JUNIMO! KING JUNIMO ;__;
            Am I crazy yet?

• LuthienNightwolf

@Laryska775 There's a mod to turn your pet into a junimo, if you just want one to run around on your farm. :3 It's a reskin for the dog or cat, and you can choose from four colors. I've been using it and it's super cute!

Here's Junebug, from my last farm:
              Junebug Dancing.png
              (Sorry for bad picture quality, this was WAY zoomed in because it came from a full farm screenshot. lol)

The mod is here, if you want it: http://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/141/?

MrToni300 likes this.
              • Laryska775

Laryska775 Hey, You!

@LuthienNightwolf I didnt use any mod yet, first I must check "how do I do before I do" if You know what I mean, hehe

It looks so cute, but... tell me... Thats important... He squeek and wave his little hand?

Edit: Ok I check mod description, he doesnt :(

MrToni300 likes this.
                • LuthienNightwolf

Yeah sadly no squeaks, but I just pretend he thinks he's a cat. lol

MrToni300 likes this.
                  • Odd Farmer

Odd Farmer Big Damn Hero

Here's my little helpers for real this time^^

Attached Files:

Laryska775 and LuthienNightwolf like this.
                    • marimivo

marimivo Void-Bound Voyager

I still haven't tried the updated version to show Junimos, but I felt like sharing a drawing I made about them :unsure:
                      'couse we all love those little cute apples. (sorry if this is not the right place to post it)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMH4ICfA-ue/
                      [​IMG]

• LuthienNightwolf

Those are adorable. ^u^

MrToni300 and marimivo like this.
                        • Laryska775

Laryska775 Hey, You!

They are so cute <3
                          Dont worry, If this is about Junimo, You can place it there ^ ^
                          Because why not? We all love them <3

• ChaosAzeroth

ChaosAzeroth Existential Complex

Anyone else wonder why the little guys? gals? nb pals? look like apples? :3

I also want that.

About the guess though, I have theory but it's of a game variety.X3

• LuthienNightwolf

Not being much of a gamer myself I wouldn't have the slightest clue, so I'd be interested to hear the theory. I just always assumed they looked like fruit because they lived in trees, but now we have their little huts on the ground so that kinda boinks that theory. >u<

MrToni300 likes this.
                              • ChaosAzeroth

ChaosAzeroth Existential Complex

The theory thing was a game theory joke about the guess where thing.

That being said I always thought that it was a nature thing, since the game basically has a lot of fruit and flowers in nature. Plus apple buddies are cute and I think they might be made to be super adorable to further sway you to the CC side. i almost feel everything is designed to make you want to not side with Joja, and the Junimos are no exception?

• LuthienNightwolf

Well sure...I mean, its probably the same reason they make Morris so slimy and easily disliked. You're supposed to want to go the "good guy" route and help the cute little junimos and restore the community center, rather than side with Joja and help him further his career. But, for those who just want to watch the world burn, the other route is still there, assuming the Junimo's cuteness doesn't steal your heart. >u>

MrToni300 and ChaosAzeroth like this.
                                  • Magistrella

Magistrella Big Damn Hero

Question: Can you get the Junimo Plush after you bought a Joja Membership?

I'm as hell not going to try that out.... x.x

• Laryska775

Laryska775 Hey, You!

Well, You can get Junimo Plush before doing bundle or Joja route, so I think Its possible. I dont think it will dissapear when You choose Joja.

-----

I hope Dev, CA or someone in the future update do the Junimo Story, I mean, You know, family. Warm colours - womans, Cold colours - mans. And with their love they can make little baby junimo <3

Im sure Im crazy o.o

• Magistrella

Magistrella Big Damn Hero

No you're not. I would like to be able to see more of the Junimo around after we finished the CC and without a hut. Like, take a peek around town, hint you towards hidden treasure in the ground (as in showing you where a worm is wiggling) or when you get a new baby animal they welcome them aboard the farming ship

Stuff like that, which isnt big, but leaves a big impression >;3

RaineShadow and LuthienNightwolf like this.
                                        • zyrick2690

zyrick2690 Void-Bound Voyager

This is my Junimo camp site :)

Attached Files: