Show off Your Junimo!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Laryska775, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Laryska775

Laryska775 Hey, You!

I know I know... there is thread about farm but there is no (I think? Im not sure now) about Junimo. When I complete all bundles and that small creatures dissapear I was sad, because I really love them. BUT! My Hero (Not really) The Wizard show me Junimo Hut, O My Yoba, I had an idea. JUNIMO VILLAGE! Maybe Im not the first who have that idea... But I wanna see all Junimo Hut-ideas. From small, to big like Junimo Village, I have small-medium. Now I just hit the Winter and there is not much to do, but In other seasons I just stay and watching them, working, jumping, creeping through cranberry, corn or grape bushes and doing weird cute sounds and waving to me while working.

This is my (Not perfect, I will update and post, all season of my Junimo Village) Junimo Village, not much but just pretend to see them walking, jumping, creeping and doing weird cute sounds <3
    Junimo Village.png

I really wanna see Your ideas with Junimo Hut! Please ^ ^
    Small, big, with mods, without mods <3

Thank You all!

~ Sorry for my terrible english, I hope You all will understand what I wrote ~

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
      HettyJane and LuthienNightwolf like this.
    • gummywyrms

gummywyrms Pangalactic Porcupine

Oh wow, I love the idea of making it like a little village. How cute!

I currently don't have any Junimo, but I'd love to see what other people are doing so I can figure out how to place them on my farm.

HettyJane, sabrinatw and Laryska775 like this.
      • LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Yes please, share your cuteness! I don't have the update yet so I don't have any of my own, but soon...!

MrToni300, HettyJane and Laryska775 like this.
        • HettyJane

HettyJane Starship Captain

I felt the same way (sad) when they said 'Gud-bai!' And left the valley. I do have a couple of huts now and love them (I've posted pics in other threads) but I wouldn't mind designing them more efficiently. Actually! I have an old rancher save that would be way more fun to go back to and play since 1.1... maybe I'll do that and add lots of junimo then post pics. I love your junimo village, thanks for sharing it

Laryska775 likes this.
          • Odd Farmer

Odd Farmer Big Damn Hero

Does this count?
            SVscreen.PNG

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
            • LuthienNightwolf

Can we get more than one of those Junimo plushies? Cuz if so...omg.

• Odd Farmer

Odd Farmer Big Damn Hero

Only one way to find out, I guess. I doubt it, though.

• ZeroMGA

ZeroMGA Industrial Terraformer

You have a much nicer Junimo layout then I do, I just work them for maximum gains haha. Here's a few harvesting the early crop of strawberries. Yeah, I know they aren't the ace crop in spring anymore, but I wanted to do something that they Junimo's could just keep harvesting for me, so I could enjoy them around :) I have other crops on another 2x J-Hut plot below for other things, and a greenhouse full of the good 'ol Ancient Fruits.

I'll probably rearrange them during winter, and finish converting over to Iridium sprinklers. I have a bunch in the lower plots, but underestimated how much coverage would be needed by these huts.

[​IMG]

LuthienNightwolf likes this.
                  • ZeroMGA

Here's another, with one waving at me from his hut and the others frolicking around a bit more.

[​IMG]

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

I put my Junimo huts by the chocolate river, and listen to them sing as they drag naughty children away.

Wait. I'm thinking of those other weird little guys. Nevermind.

• ZeroMGA

That's too bad, I hear they have a terrible union and are cheap labor.

• Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

Saw my junimos in action for the first time today:
                          JunimoHut.png
                          I am so ridiculously happy, I cannot stop smiling :D
                          And they squeak at you too <3

• LuthienNightwolf

There's gonna be so much squealing in this room when I get mine. lol Cuteness overload!

MrToni300 likes this.
                            • Odd Farmer

Odd Farmer Big Damn Hero

Don't we all just love the little Junimos?^^

• Minimanta

Minimanta Spaceman Spiff

They're so cute <3

And they're the best too!
                                I barely have to do any farming at this point, just collect the produce from their huts and replant whatever needs to be replanted.
                                I can now say without a shadow of a doubt, the junimo huts are my favorite part of 1.1, they're cute and useful :3

• Laryska775

Laryska775 Hey, You!

Everyone loves that little cutie... something? And there is no thread about them. Its almost shame for them ;__;
                                  Im in middle of winter, they sleeping (But not really, at nights they turn on their lights inside Hut <3)
                                  I thinking about expanding Junimo Village to more houses, I was thinking about 10 Huts, But I must take paper and pen and decide what should be where.

• LuthienNightwolf

When I start my new farm there's gonna be a whole mess of huts. They're gonna be everywhere. And I'm going to stand in my fields and watch them harvest because it's so cute. It's not that I need them to do the work for me, it's that I want to watch them do the work for me. ^u^

MrToni300 and Lilliput like this.
                                    • Siertes

Siertes Aquatic Astronaut

[​IMG]

I love that they have those lights on at night. Looks so pretty.

Phaerl and yolisaurio like this.
                                      • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

They're in there with flood lamps, a hot tub, big-screen TV...

LastDay likes this.
                                        • Siertes

Siertes Aquatic Astronaut

CA needs to make us a Junimo wand so we can shrink down and check it out!