Show Off Your House

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Voyager, Feb 29, 2016.

1. WilliamZ

WilliamZ Phantasmal Quasar

I don't play since I finished my blacksmith guide, but I'm interested in make a full fishing farm or take the initial "only coffee" challenge.

[​IMG]

AthieJane and Neosaneo like this.
    • Cramped Sultana

Cramped Sultana Big Damn Hero

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

I have a whole thread for pictures of my farm and house but I want to play too. lol

The latest version:
      House Summer Year 3.png

FeyAngel, sunlite and WilliamZ like this.
      • Eikos

Eikos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]

My simple home. I'm working on aesthetics now so this place should look more homely and less gameplayish soon (meaning the kitchen won't have a bunch of kegs and preserve jars sitting in a weird fashion).

Color coded chests :D
        From left to right:
        Pink - Cooked dishes given as presents from the townsfolk
        Magenta - Non-refrigerated food and ingredients (Oil, mushrooms, extra fruits, roots/tubers, etc)

Red (hidden by one of the worm baits) - Weapons, rings, equipment
        Orange - Seeds and fertilizers
        Yellow-orange - Flowers, Sunflower and seeds, Honey, Tree products, Tree seeds

Yellow - "Default" chest for common use items. Stone, wood, tools and farm equipment, slime, sap, ores, metal bars, coal, etc...
        Lime-green - Gold quality crops
        Green - Iridium quality foraged crops (With the exception of winter yams, cave carrots, and maybe a few others...)
        Cyan - Gold quality fish
        Teal - Fishing equipment and sea/fish-related foraged goods (Seaweed, algae, coral, shells, other crab pot items, etc)
        Sky-blue - Artifacts
        Blue - Minerals

White - Gems

Other:
        Lime-green in bedroom - Rewards, Festival prizes, and other miscellanea
        Refrigerator - Perishables. Low quality fish, some fruits, some vegetables, some mushrooms

sunlite likes this.
        • MoonlitBrenya

MoonlitBrenya Existential Complex

This is mine.

I had to fix that pink bunny, luckily Mi helped me out with something that matched the rest of her mod.
          My House.png Untitled1.png

FeyAngel, jasseralf, sunlite and 2 others like this.
          • sunlite

sunlite Pangalactic Porcupine

You guys make me feel ashamed of my house, lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm trying to theme each room.

The nursery is, well, a nursery.

The upstairs room next to my nursery is my artifact/library room. Perfect for my wife Penny! (however, she's been rude lately so i'm considering a divorce. She's my third wife.)

I'm working on getting all 5 legendary fish, and tbh I'm not sure what my living room is based off of...kinda going along with the theme of the library room. The only reason I still have those wallpapers are from when Leah was my wife (that lady's long gone...)

My bedroom is based off of nature...but I wish I had a matching wallpaper to Penny's room....whatever

Ardalis and LuthienNightwolf like this.