Building/Ship Show off your house :D

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by TheVulcanKId, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Mr.Manly

Mr.Manly Scruffy Nerf-Herder

2. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

3. MadnessHENRY

MadnessHENRY Pangalactic Porcupine

4. MadnessHENRY

5. izzykuroneko

izzykuroneko Scruffy Nerf-Herder

6. lygcolinwang

lygcolinwang Scruffy Nerf-Herder

realy like the bamboo,whitch mod? plz

7. shark213

shark213 Phantasmal Quasar

8. MadnessHENRY

I don't know if you can refer to your design for my use, because I find that sometimes I imitate other people's works without their consent【And I was criticized by some audience. It's a long story】, so now I have to ask to do, in order to maintain respect for the original author, of course, I just want to imitate the basic structure, not any meaning

9. shark213

shark213 Phantasmal Quasar

Credited or not, I am fine with anyone copying parts or even the whole build. To inspire others is truly my pleasure! Starbound is a wonderful game, and what else it should be if not for fun? :casper:

But, some people may thinks that you're seeking attention by stealing other's designs. I think crediting original author should be fine & proper way to do it. Cheers!

10. SlickMajestic

SlickMajestic Void-Bound Voyager

First, amazing work on all of your work, Pohany! Enjoy what mods you've made available! Keep it up!

Second, may I ask what two blocks you use for the following in most of your designs? Are they custom to you? Or readily available to all? It's been bugging me as I do my own stuff. I've looked through everything I have available and can't figure it out...!!! :)

In my attached: the ceiling beam (pipeish looking, top left) and then your base smooth-steel looking infrastructure. Seems like a paneling of some sort.

1.PNG

Thanks! Amazing stuff!

11. verilligo

verilligo Tentacle Wrangler

Pretty sure the smooth steel paneling is from the Draconic race mod. Pipes may be from Elithian Races.

12. RX0

RX0 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

dwwwaxd.png

mod?

roru 93 likes this.
  13. SlickMajestic

SlickMajestic Void-Bound Voyager

Ah, thanks. I'll check them both out. Tough to keep up with all the race mods and their associated blocks.

14. verilligo

verilligo Tentacle Wrangler

Yes. I believe a version of that block comes with the macrochip and logic upgrade mod, but I can't be certain. If so, I think that version may be a different color from the one seen in your attached image.

15. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

16. RX0

RX0 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

17. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

18. Mr.Manly

Mr.Manly Scruffy Nerf-Herder

20180809235958_1.jpg
    A work in progress

19. izzykuroneko

izzykuroneko Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Build of the Week entry for Sky Base on Reddit: Midnight - Some say the best coffee can be found at the peak of the moon.

Midnight - Some say the best coffee can be found at the top.png

20. Drig insarcol

Drig insarcol Subatomic Cosmonaut

Mr Manly, that build reminds me of the frosted planet buildings from United Systems Expansion