Building/Ship Show off your house :D

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by TheVulcanKId, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Schitzoflink

Schitzoflink Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]

So I'm planning on using this as my FU lab and storage with a submerged farm below. Y'all have some amazing designs and I figured I would ask for any design changes you would make.

Thanks for all the inspiration!

also that big area in the bottom is going to be the "engine room" but I can't place a ship FTL (assuming that's only allowed in a shipworld) anything that would help me with that?

2. verilligo

verilligo Poptop Tamer

There should be a decorative version of the ship FTLs that come with FU, rather than the functional versions. Otherwise... I assume you're going to place a reactor of some sort down at the bottom of the bowled-out portion? If so, a shield generator on the platformed part of that room would be a good addition.

Schitzoflink likes this.
  3. Crackedgear

Crackedgear Space Hobo

Work in progress. 20180730143059_1.jpg

4. LieutenantSuisei

LieutenantSuisei Tentacle Wrangler

This looks absolutely amazing! What mod did you use to get the dome structures?

5. verilligo

verilligo Poptop Tamer

It's Pohany. They probably custom-made the sprite themselves. It likely isn't actually out in the wild as a mod.

6. Pohany

Pohany Giant Laser Beams

7. LieutenantSuisei

What mod did you use to get the domed window structure?

8. Pohany

Pohany Giant Laser Beams

9. LieutenantSuisei

10. Firestorm258

Firestorm258 Master Astronaut

Just posting here to get my alerts back. The forums are being rude by not giving them anymore.

Have nothing to show, haven't touched Starbound in months. Best I could do is post a screenshot of my Fallout 4 house here but it's the wrong section for that. ;)

The Squid likes this.
  11. Mr.Manly

Mr.Manly Void-Bound Voyager

Part of what will be a much bigger picture.
    [​IMG]